RAW REPORT

Ok here are some quick pics, I filled it to 225 bar and going to see where it settles. I don’t take very good pics so here you are.
a70c76c18bc219df2a6318cfab99a21f.jpg

008f2b4be7206afb59b5e94c85eb6d38.jpg

1dbded1035421baa7e74a0ce225dee8a.jpg

3fdf5249febb6c7eced21b2fbdd21f6d.jpg

f065aef30b2a64c220d932f22d39ff71.jpg

Yes there are a lot of us here in Arizona.
I live in the Phoenix area and we have a very strong local Airgun club. 
you can look it up at http://www.phoenixairgun.net
They have weekly indoor 10 meter shooting.
And monthly they have 
Field Target matches,
25 meter matches,
Benchrest silhouette,
75 and 100 yard matches.
It is all done at the same location that Extreme Bench Rest is done, just N.E. of phoenix.
It is probably the strongest airgun group in the US. 
If I am wrong guys don't take offense, I still marvel at how active they are 9 events in February alone.
And I have a hard time finding time to shoot 1 event a month.

I forgot to mention that they are all a great group that all want to help other shooters and the sport as well.

"terrymc"Yes there are a lot of us here in Arizona.
I live in the Phoenix area and we have a very strong local Airgun club. 
you can look it up at http://www.phoenixairgun.net
They have weekly indoor 10 meter shooting.
And monthly they have 
Field Target matches,
25 meter matches,
Benchrest silhouette,
75 and 100 yard matches.
It is all done at the same location that Extreme Bench Rest is done, just N.E. of phoenix.
It is probably the strongest airgun group in the US. 
If I am wrong guys don't take offense, I still marvel at how active they are 9 events in February alone.
And I have a hard time finding time to shoot 1 event a month.
I forgot to mention that they are all a great group that all want to help other shooters and the sport as well.
Does your club have a Facebook page? I would like to share some of the bench rest info with our club (BAGA) to hopefully start up a BR league there (Bristol, WI).

Does your club have a Facebook page? I would like to share some of the bench rest info with our club (BAGA) to hopefully start up a BR league there (Bristol, WI).
I shot with your club a couple of years ago. Setting up a BR range is pretty simple. All you need is a 25 Meter (82.021 ft) and some heavy benches, preferably concrete. You can buy the targets from USARB (Joe Friedrich). If your club joins USARB, they also supply scoring plugs. I will be in WI in May and early June. Hopefully, I can get over there and shoot FT with you again. Or, you can extricate yourselves from the snowdrifts and come down here to FL and shoot with us.

Hey Glem if you haven’t seen how and where I shoot from here is a pic, I shoot from my living room out onto the lake, the target is at 75 yards and the jug behind it is at 100 yards but looks like it’s almost covered up by snow now, my living room faces south...FYI I don’t shoot any Of my Powder Burners like this do to the danger of ricochets which is another reason I bought 12.7 acres last year and set up my range.
33823c5c28f03335919d1f7e5c9663ea.jpg

"Imold"
"Dairyboy"Beautiful gun Imold! I'm not big on wood but that's a beautiful walnut stock
This is my 1st Walnut Stock, I’m more of a Synthetic or Laminate type person and I couldn’t pass it up, beats waiting 12-18 weeks.

I still say that is one gorgeous stock and gun.
What no walnut that is sacriledge. LOL

I almost traded one of my laminates for a walnut thumbhole almost as pretty as yours.
But after a couple weeks of working on my LRT stock,
realized I would being going backwards as far as long distance precision shooting was concerned.