RAW REPORT

Sure Sean here ya go Texan 45 with MadDog Texan Long Stock..Think I might try and Hydro Dip the stock Myself sometime in the future.
ebd2e5f6ff17d56280a83e7ee86cd370.jpg

night and day is right for that beast was thinking of getting the carbine silenced with the mad dog if i was to hudro the carbon fiber look has my eye pat..ps i got the tank and compressor for the gun but i would only buy if i was to get a tether set up ,which is big bucks jim what tethering rig have u got ,,please post pic if anyone can tell me how to post pics from my cell phone ..that would be great is that the way you guys are doing it

I’m using a IPad so all I need to do is take a pic, type what I want, click on the box that has the sun and mountains in it and upload from photos or take a pic and download it...But I’m the last person to give directions on how to do computer stuff. I still can’t figure out how to post a pic on a different AG forum and I’ve been trying for weeks.

That’s great news Jim! Keep us posted!

I had a talk with my youngest son about what he wants to do with his guns this year (AA S200 Hunter in .22 cal). I think we’ve decided to sell his gun and get him into a CZ Tacticool to see how he likes it. I already have a Fly trigger for it (made by CZ). I’m debating getting another Anschutz BR-50 later in the year to replace one I had years ago. Alas, I digress into rimfire stuff (sorry guys!).

Can’t wait to see the photos when you get the .30 cal and have a scope on her!

Sean

I believe I did, and it was something like 880 fps on a warmer day (mid 30’s). When the temp dropped, I thought the speed did also (like 860 fps).

Yeah, now that I think about it-I did chrony it. Right from Martin it was 860 fps, but I was 20-ish degrees colder here, so i turned up the HS tension 1/2 turn and it was right back up to like 885 fps. I should probably turn it back down as it seems to be affecting my number of shots/fill.

for a thirty 860 seems to be the best ,congrats Jim im happy for you now you got 2 im one behind heeheeeheeehee ,,do you know if theres a HUMA regulator that will fit the RAW ...i was thinking on getting a nice set of HOODIE alan wrenchs meant for A C CARS really nice big bucks ,,man the airgun gun cummunity keeps the alan wrench co going,,,he who has the most alan wrenches wins

"jps2486"
"Imold"Think I’m going to put a order in for the New Aztec Emerald 3-18x50 Scope in a few weeks, hmmmm I wonder what that might go on down the road.
Your new rifle will REALLY like a Sightron SIII 10-50X60 with the MH reticle.
I’d like to try one but I have all these extras I need to get Reid of first, living out in the sticks I need to buy and try and sometimes things don’t get sent back and it gets kinda expensive. My box collection.
8198b6e900b0f6472a61fcbc8f8acafc.jpg

I’m going to let it warm up for a bit and go over it to see what’s what and then mount the Aztec Scope, it has a level mounted behind the receiver on the stock which is fine saves me from mounting one of mine and it has a few little scuffs which is also fine so cosmetically its looking good now I’ll see if it holds air and go from there, I’ll get a few more pics up after I get it aired and the scope on..I’m a Happy Camper so far.