RAW REPORT

"SMH77"
"Imold"
"Dairyboy"Imold have you had a .30 before? If not you will love it! I think .30 is my favorite airgun caliber and RAW does make a great .30!
No this will be my first 30 cal and it should be here in about 15 hours give or take 10 minuets but who’s counting hahaha just hope there is no bad weather tomorrow, I’ll see if it’s in Detroit Lakes Mn yet at the UPS hub in a bit.
Listen, I don't want to be reading any reports of a UPS facility being broken into overnight! LOL-seriously though, you're going to love .30 cal-it really is a great caliber! Almost there with the wait...
Sean
Whaaaaat I’m right here....or am I hmmmmmmm....

"Rey"I do remember those days. How are you holding up on the .22 Craig? I am super anxious in the results because I want to order mine right after I see it.

Rey,
I'm holding up well, keeping me very busy at work with some new projects and many hours to keep my mind off of the .22 I really can't wait to see the forest green stock.
I ordered my .22 from Ken (Salticon) so he could, as he says "let it roll around in the back of my truck for a day" I think that this helps reduce stress and better seats the barrel to the action. LOL

You know those tuner guys it's like VOO-DOO. I really don't want to know, as I'm sure it would give me a headache.

Craig

Just received notice that my HMx will be here tomorrow, it’s in Detroit Lakes Mn only 26 miles away and no Craig I’m not going out and doing a midnight shopping run hahaha but it’s nice to know it’s really there and will be here Monday around 12:45am..No explanation on the Adverse Weather condition that held it up, there was one about mud slides in Kalifornia but nothing around here. Wonder if it went thru inspection?

"crgabel"
"Rey"I do remember those days. How are you holding up on the .22 Craig? I am super anxious in the results because I want to order mine right after I see it.

Rey,
I'm holding up well, keeping me very busy at work with some new projects and many hours to keep my mind off of the .22 I really can't wait to see the forest green stock.
I ordered my .22 from Ken (Salticon) so he could, as he says "let it roll around in the back of my truck for a day" I think that this helps reduce stress and better seats the barrel to the action. LOL
You know those tuner guys it's like VOO-DOO. I really don't want to know, as I'm sure it would give me a headache.
Craig
Yeah not sure what Ken does in the back of his truck but my RAW sure enjoyed it ...lol

"T3PRanch"I find it amusingly ironic that AF will be doing the RAW since many RAW users I have spoken to find the AF guns very ugly. ;)
Thurmond
I thought my Texan 45 was ugly at 1st but adding that MadDog Stock took it to a not so bad looking 45 and it shoulders way nicer, I even keep the Texan and RAW in the same gun cabnet now..

"Imold"
"T3PRanch"I find it amusingly ironic that AF will be doing the RAW since many RAW users I have spoken to find the AF guns very ugly. ;)
Thurmond
I thought my Texan 45 was ugly at 1st but adding that MadDog Stock took it to a not so bad looking 45 and it shoulders way nicer, I even keep the Texan and RAW in the same gun cabnet now..
Can you post a picture of it in the stock you are referring to? I haven’t seen a AF gun that has looked attractive to me yet.

Funny though, I brought a PA catalog to work yesterday for my coworker (new to airguns) for him to take home and look through with his adult son. A little while later I hear him say-whoa, that gun’s awesome, I wonder how much it costs! It looks wicked cool! And the gun he’s pointing to? An AF Texan! Ugh...

:)

Sean