• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

RAW REPORT

Crgabel. I been in a Yakima a few times. Had thanksgiving at a friends place up there. Best thanksgiving ever. I sat on the porch and they had a few 22 rifles on the porch. I asked what were they for and why are they out. Ned thing I know I see the biggest rat I ever seen in my life. We end up spending all morning shooting at these things in his small lake. Those things can swim faster than I can run.

Ok here is the target I made with scrap wood and signs to put out on the frozen lake, I found the signs in the garbage and use them out at my range,just stick them in the ground and have a pile of this scrap wood...think it will work perfect and I can set it up anywhere it’s safe to shoot,pull the sign out and the target and base will fit in a car trunk,back seat or throw it in the back of a pickup just to have.
73365dcd2d1f5664fc10627466752166.jpg

wahoo iman its coming quick pats won i was out of my mind for a while there ,do you remember marchello saying he was filling to 250 bar ill give you a ring tommorow on the cell are you gonna have your wife or a tripod film you when your opening up the rifle next time i talk to martin this week i gotta call and tell him the stipple pattern i want on the forend of my rifle i was think i already have the 30 cal now i bought a 25 but im gonna go for the extra barell idk if i can get the 22 to go with it i no i can get a 30 so any way im bummed why does a $2500rifle have no case,i for one would pay $2to3 hundred for a custom case with the raw name and the right inserts ,one can dream .i think a lot of you guys out there think the same shipping would be less off a worry about damage pat

"Imold"Best Christmas present I ever got was in 2000, Wife gave me a 2001 FLHTC(Electra Glide), she told me my 80 FLT was too old and I needed a newer Bike......
Sweet! Good to see another Harley rider here on the forum! I have an '18 Fat Bob Special (114)-man are they sweet now (the new Softtail lineup)-and that's not my bias coming through either (I work for H-D at the PDC), LOL. That would be one heck of a nice Christmas present for sure!

"Imold"Good news SMH77, I’m kinda in west central Mn and I think mine if delivered today took 5 days due to weekend, 4 if you don’t count Sunday. If he gets yours out today you should see it Thursday I would think.
I just checked UPS' website for transit times. If it ships today, they are saying 2 days in transit to my house, so end of the day Weds. I hope that's the case! I hope he remembers to include the .30 cal magazine and single shot adapter with the order. I'm wondering if I should remind him via email-but I don't want to be insulting either (I wrote it all down with the order). Now I'm getting really excited!