RAW REPORT

I have waited this long, another few days is not that bad. But then I get to shoot lots and lots of pellets. And then order more and more pellets. My wife says she is happy I have a hobby that gets me out of the house. When I told her I wanted a "NEW" airgun she asked how much do they cost? I said guess? She stated, knowing you, about $2000? I said, close. What a lucky guy I am to have met and married such a wonderful woman. I could use another sleeve of JSB`s. 

I have a MTM shooting table downstairs that’s supposed to be my Christmas present but I might end up opening it up around 1:00pm on Monday heeheehee, only 34 hours left if we don’t get a blizzard or the Brown truck doesn’t get in a accident.
Best Christmas present I ever got was in 2000, Wife gave me a 2001 FLHTC(Electra Glide), she told me my 80 FLT was too old and I needed a newer Bike......

Tomorrow is Monday Imold,,,,,Whoooooo Hooooo!!!!!
Here are today's results, Indoor, at 45 yards. 2 targets. Pellet type is written in the top right corner.
FPS on each shot are listed on the right.
Bar reading is located at the bottom right.
Squares are 1" Square.
Black dots are 3/8" diameter.
Last pics are shooting at an aluminum sign .175 thick (almost 3/16" thick. The pellet left the sign and went 1/2 inch into a pine board behind it.....surprised me.
The lighter pellets groups are good enough for plinking at steel swingers but I'll be using the heavies the most.
Can't wait to hear you guys when you get shooting.
01ecf36e1ecdc1dd35e0d086635518a9.jpg

f445123f2ed63df0d44927f9e367c35e.jpg

b658cb134d494195a89ca4d4b1e5708b.jpg

77293ee8484df4691c9a91078d899f3f.jpg

Indoors 45 yards. Buddy, friend, pal I will gladly pay you Thursday for some Range time today. I should build a wind tunnel at least. Really cool seeing you have such a great place to wring things out.
The .25 may well be the "best" cal I have come around to thinking. I do believe when I specked my .30 Martin ( knowing my shooting style, or lack there of, seemingly better than I do myself ) may have tried to steer me towards a .25. Being more of an FT shooter and if using an airgun one of the things that makes them shoot so well for me is the lack of movement so I truly enjoy .177 the most but if wanting power AND wanting a rifle that groups well pretty much just sitting on a bag unsupported by a human the .25 is the ticket. And as you noted still plenty of power. Love the .30, had one heck of a good time shooting the .357 w/slugs at 100, the HM1000 in .22 shoots one hole with a lot less thinking, and, I'm old. 

Now can you add three 50' shipping containers at the end of your range stuck end to end? Just a thought.

john

22 hours away if my UPS gal is on schedule,she has alway been here at or around 12:45pm and she has kept this for over 10 years, I know this week will be busy for UPS but I’m hopeful that by 1:00 I’ll have some pics taken with the scope mounted and ready to shoot through the Chrono by 1:30, I don’t have any paper to shoot at so I’ll just be zeroing it in on a target 100 yards out on the lake...
I have a idea for a shoot n c target to put out on the lake so I can zero at 50 yards but will see.

"spysir"Indoors 45 yards. Buddy, friend, pal I will gladly pay you Thursday for some Range time today. I should build a wind tunnel at least. Really cool seeing you have such a great place to wring things out.
The .25 may well be the "best" cal I have come around to thinking. I do believe when I specked my .30 Martin ( knowing my shooting style, or lack there of, seemingly better than I do myself ) may have tried to steer me towards a .25. Being more of an FT shooter and if using an airgun one of the things that makes them shoot so well for me is the lack of movement so I truly enjoy .177 the most but if wanting power AND wanting a rifle that groups well pretty much just sitting on a bag unsupported by a human the .25 is the ticket. And as you noted still plenty of power. Love the .30, had one heck of a good time shooting the .357 w/slugs at 100, the HM1000 in .22 shoots one hole with a lot less thinking, and, I'm old. 
Now can you add three 50' shipping containers at the end of your range stuck end to end? Just a thought.
john
I built a Warehouse in Sunnyside, WA for Dairygold cheese company 20 years ago. I really liked my year in Washington. Lived in Yakima drove to SS daily.
Hop on a plane I'll let you in to shoot. We have good lighting for evening events as well.