RAW REPORT

"Dirte"
"crgabel"I was just on the RAW sight and here is my question to all of the lucky dogs that have their guns.

Does the gun come with a nice colored owners manual? Does it have detailed drawing of the product that can be read easily?

Not really! Kind of a paper copied manual. It has trigger adjustment procedure, bottle removal and what to lube and not lube. The RAW is a very simple gun. It can be stripped completely in 20 minutes if you have done it once. It comes with a spare set of o'rings which is very few...... That is a good thing!
Thanks Dirte

no test strip no chrono numbers none of tthat, you get a simple handbook foster fill adapter your mag a couple o rings the gun ,,and off you go i ended up trying to obtain a more of a defined second stage and screwed the pooch, had to send had to send the set to the man to set up to my liking and he did a awesome job ,,,my advise to you guys is this you specify how you want your trigger set ,thats it .and Sandra said this week for new gun order there still offering buy one mag get one free deal ,for my thirty i got 1 left and 2 right handed mags ,

Hynzie is right....... Ask to have your trigger set to the way you like it. I like mine light but hunters want a heavier trigger. You may already know this but the $35 picatinny bipod rail adapter is helpful. Also if you don't want 3 magazines ask to get the second one half price offer, with the purchase of a new gun. One more thing, if the CMOS/offset moderator is available for your gun/caliber, you can choose that. When I asked what was quieter they indicated that the standard one was. The bigger calipers are a bit loud. so take that into consideration.

All good to hear. I did discuss with Martin 3 weeks ago about the trigger and wanting it light. My hi-power and small bore silhouette guns are set around 6 oz and that is what I'm use to.
I opted for the poly barrel and the offset moderator as loudness is not an issue for me. I'm going to discuss the magazines when Sandra calls to let me know it is ready. I have the rail adapter on my original order.
Three weeks ago Martin told me that he was building the next batch and that mine would be in that batch. He was preparing the material for that batch when he reached out for my preferences on barrel, moderator, and trigger.

"Dirte"Hynzie is right....... Ask to have your trigger set to the way you like it. I like mine light but hunters want a heavier trigger. You may already know this but the $35 picatinny bipod rail adapter is helpful. Also if you don't want 3 magazines ask to get the second one half price offer, with the purchase of a new gun. One more thing, if the CMOS/offset moderator is available for your gun/caliber, you can choose that. When I asked what was quieter they indicated that the standard one was. The bigger calipers are a bit loud. so take that into consideration.
What is the deal with magazines? “If you don’t want 3 ask for the second one half off”. I am trying to get as educated as I can before ordering. Kind of like going to a new restaurant, I want to be able to study the menus before the waitress comes so I don’t have to ask a bunch of questions before I make my choice.

"ncrary"
"Dirte"Hynzie is right....... Ask to have your trigger set to the way you like it. I like mine light but hunters want a heavier trigger. You may already know this but the $35 picatinny bipod rail adapter is helpful. Also if you don't want 3 magazines ask to get the second one half price offer, with the purchase of a new gun. One more thing, if the CMOS/offset moderator is available for your gun/caliber, you can choose that. When I asked what was quieter they indicated that the standard one was. The bigger calipers are a bit loud. so take that into consideration.
What is the deal with magazines? “If you don’t want 3 ask for the second one half off”. I am trying to get as educated as I can before ordering. Kind of like going to a new restaurant, I want to be able to study the menus before the waitress comes so I don’t have to ask a bunch of questions before I make my choice.
I'm sure this is all subject to change. This was offered on both my RAWs. Sandra at RAW gave me the option to buy one extra magazine and get one free. This makes a total of three including the magazine that comes with the rifle. She also gave me the option of getting one extra magazine at half off. This makes a total of two including the magazine that comes with the rifle. This special offer is only with the purchase of a new gun.

Thanks SMH77.
I have it in .25 cal.

i totally missed it on the scope rings.... i have a Hawke Airmax 30SF to mount and did not see that the gun was a weaver mount upper.
I ran down to the local gun shop and picked up the only set of weaver to 30mm rings that they had. They only had medium height which is a bit too short. Not a big issue now as i can still shoot single shot as the magazine will not fit with the medium rings.

I'll get some chrony readings tomorrow. snow flakes are keeping me from going outside too much tonight. I did after sighting in the scope shoot about 30 rounds and was consistently shooting 1 hole groups at 50 yds in heavy snow. It was real hard to see as good as i wanted. Tomorrow i'll go back to my sons facility and be shooting inside at 45 yds .

The trigger is exactly as requested. 6-7 oz and a smooth crisp break point. As i mentioned earlier this gun is a real piece of art work, the workmanship is second to none. I'm feeling good that another is in the works possibly .30 or .357. Christmas bonuses are coming out at work next week. Martin has created another monster.

crgabel, if you shot groups, what were the results? I ask because if the 25.4 gr at 995fps are accurate, THAT is a game changer. Can you post pics of groups with both weights?
PS, get closer to the screen, Ebay has swaged hollow point airgun pellets/bullets, I got the 33gr(free shipping) $20, and 34.7gr hp $26.99 + shipping, 100 in each pack.
I contacted a member that has an HMx .25 poly that shoots the HP`s. When she arrives, I have weights from the low twenties up to that 34.7 to test.