RAW REPORT

ncrary i just talked to martin today and we talked velocitys my 30 is set up for 860 fps but i can drop it to under 800 if i want the 25 is set to 890 fps for the mk2 ,but as im learning theres so many other factors involved ,so what im told is its all about harmony ,getting your rifle to shoot its best almost like the rifle is in a relaxed state sounds logocal sorry i not sure of the 22 

"ncrary"For you guys with the HM1000 and/or the HM1000X, what velocities and powers are you getting in 22 caliber? I am wondering if the HMX is going to be overkill for a 22.
My .22 HM1000 came from the factory shooting 18.1 gr JSBs at 850fps or 29fpe. I think it could probably give more, but it is very accurate and the ground squirrels probably wouldn't know the difference. You will save ~ $300. with the HM1000 over the HM1000X. The main functional difference is the HM1000x incorporates a larger plenum to supply more regulated air directly to the valve.
I have an HM1000 in .22 and one in .25. The .25 is a lot of fun! It will shoot the JSB 25.4 gr at 865fps for 42fpe.

I found a few interesting photos last night on Raws Facebook if you go back to where they show Tony male and his beautiful wooden rifle..a slideshow there that shows six or eight different raw rifle setups that I've never seen before some 230 bottles and setups you really can build them anyway you want pretty cool just thought I would throw it out there

With the release of the newly redesigned JSB .22 monster in 25 and 34 grain (shaped like the .25 Fat Kings 34gr), I’m really interested if RAW will release. HM1000X specifically set up to shoot them with poly barrel around 900fps or 50-60 fpe. Kind of early to hear much about the new pellets but I’m hopeful their BC meets or exceeds the .25 Fat Kings of .054ish

@imold - guess you’re waiting for Christmas on your .357. Perhaps brown Santa will collaborate with red Santa for delivery. Hopefully my new .30 I ordered last week of July will be on the same sled!

I shot my HM1000x .357 and .25 quite a bit this week. Tried both set up with three different stocks. Sporter, thumbhole, and LRT. The .357 is LOUD lol. I start up my mower and let it run a while and get in a few shots at a time. The impact on 1.5, 2.25, and 3.5 inch steel spinners at 98 and 118 yards is incredible; visibly and audibly. Shooting 81 gr JSB @ 861 FPS or 133 Fpe. ChairGun calculates about 74 fpe delivered at 98 yards.

Forgot to mention I got my first critter with .357. 85 lb doe. Neck shot at 92 yards. Went straight down on the spot and kicked a few times but didn’t move. Bacon wrapped backstrap pepper crusted, on the grill with applewood smoke. Yum.

This year, VA passed a law for min cal 357 on deer. Normally, I just use my .30 Bobcat ( see signature pic). Head and neck shots are very effective on the deer. I’ve not tried a heart/lung with anything less than .45

As you all might know my reasoning behind the HMx.357 is for shooting AR500 plates from 75 yards and out to about 140 yards for now then my secondary purpose for the .357 is to shoot yotes and my main pellet will be the 81 JSB, then if I’m impressed enough with the .357 I will be ordering a HMx .25 for Bench shooting and have it set up to shoot the JSB 25.39 pellet, I don’t shoot much paper except to zero in, I just like the sound/feedback the metal plate gives when you hit it and the smaller the plate the funner it is but that’s how I shoot..

I also have a 45 Texan that I call The Air Hog that I like to Shoot once in awhile, it’s kinda like going to the sportsman club and shooting the AR's and then at the end of shooting I break out the TAVOR X95 for fun I do the same with the Texan but I should get a bigger air supply then the 74cf tank for it being I think I’m using around 500psi per shot hahaha.