RAW REPORT

Been doing some adjustments on the Texan .45 while I wait and have it shooting 220 grain swaged hollow points going through the Chrono at 890 now but I still have some adjustment left in the power wheel, that things a air hog so I need to tether it and shoot it at a constant 2700 psi and go from there,seems 2700-2800 is the spot I want to be around.

Well I just got off the phone with Sandra.....And she said Martin is just finishing up a overseas order and then will be starting back on individual orders, they got behind because of a really late Laminate order and are going to try to get caught up with the individual orders.
Had a nice talk with Sandra,gave her my July 12th confirmation order number laugh a bit and that’s where I sit now with my HMx .357 order so I dont know, guess I’ll move on.....

I'd really like to be shooting mine before thanksgiving.
Here is what i received on july 26th.

Please find attached your order confirmation for a .25 HM1000X. Your order is in the queue from July 5th when you placed your order.

Wait time is approx 10 - 12 weeks from date of order.

I'm not mad, just looking to move forward. If it shoots as good as what others are saying and it has a nice light trigger I'll forget about the delay in time.

Craig