• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

RAW REPORT

"crgabel"
"Imold"Nothing from RAW today, just knowing it won’t be too long now is a good feeling.
Have you received the call that it was shipping?
I talked to Sandra last Monday I think it was and she said it would be 2 maybe 3 weeks at the most, she said they got behind do to not receiving some Laminated blanks for a couple guns that were before mine but were just finishing them up. Now I’m down to 1-2 weeks but to me it seems like days till I get the call.

Imold,
Thanks for the info on your call. I was guessing the end of this month based on my conversation 3 weeks ago with Sandra. I know I said in the past that "I'll wait patiently" but I'm really dwelling on this way way too much and it's officially driving me crazy.

I'll hang on till 10/27 before I call again but feel she will call by then. When I called 3 weeks ago to get a final balance she said to just wait for the call before it ships to pay. I really just wanted to get the payment out of the way as to not delay shipment.

Craig

Well I called today and ordered my .177 RAW. I did have a few questions for Martin regarding the barrel and specifically the thimble system. Just for everyones info if you order a BM 500 or TM 1000 it comes with the barrel thimble to index your barrel. The HM models do not feature this thimble system.
As far as barrels there was 2 choices..RAW's Lothar walther barrels or a poly barrel.Martin had told me that the poly barrel shoots the jsb 13grn pellet really well but with the pellet at 19ft lbs it's going at about 800fps and would be more loopy trajectory. Martin also said that there regular .177 lother walther barrel shoots really well and they rarely have a problem with a barrel that doesn't shoot well.I wanted the flatter trajectory so I went with there regular LW barrel at 21".
My rifle will have a walnut thumbhole stock,carbon bottle with carbon barrel sleeve and.moderator.I did not see the need for a cheek riser or accessory rail the way I do my shooting.
I did ask about the special barrels and he said there is no special barrels...just poly or there LW barrel.Perhaps they had some magical barrels in the past but they do not exist now.

Here is my HMx order..
5f91502a23eda302bf87fa6f9d1c4e6c.jpg

HYNZIE.. yes the accuracy with my raw rifle at over 1000 fps is amazing.. very predicable and right on the mark all time and every time at 125 yards and beyond.
​my rifle is 17 and its super accurate with most pellets ive tryied.
​even jsb 7.78 grain are super accurate. hnnftt 4.51 and 4.53 8.6 are well over 1000 fps and the accuracy is incredible.
I can easly take rabbits out to 125 yards every single time with head shots.
​100 yards is a joke for this gun.
and with the thimble its makes the gun a super gun. some say u don't need a thimble on a air rifle... after using it and trying it
I know it does work and it is amazing I'm glad I chose raw over any other air gun.
very flat shooting and accurate to well over 125 yards. in 177.. raw must be doing something right