RAW REPORT

"Hynzie"have ya decided what ur gonna sling down range ,,,,,any contact with mr hollow polnt need to get some round ball for fun gets pretty pricy nice u can tether ,,,i love the new shrouded 45 texan 80% power of the monsta
I just received 100 220 grain swaged hollow points from Nick and I have some JSB's 231gr pellets to try and a handful of 300 grain AIr Venturi round nose to try also, I would like to use the the 220gr for coyotes and then try the 290gr swaged hollow points for bigger game but my main purpose of the 45 is going to be yotes, The HMx also will be a bench and yote shooter.

Found this on sale at Mills Fleet Farm so I sent my son and his fiancée to get it, it's about 46 miles one way so he said he would do it. Now I have a place to put the Royale,Texan,HMx,BT65SB,and maybe a few others if they will fit, my other safes and cabnets are full and ya can't beat the price on this.
e4cc739c171201de4317016faafc5785.jpg

"chasdicapua"Hynzie, you don't need to be a member to come and shoot at the matches. I'm not a member and I go all the time.
I wish there was something like that around here...The only way airguns will get popular around here in a 150 miles radius is if someone opens a Airgun store around here and has time,money and the patience for it to catch on which I think it would.

Well I got the new cabnet together and threw some stuff in it,Trail NP Mag,Bullboss,Bulldog,Marauder pistol,few scopes and some other things, I think the HMx,Texan and Royale will fit but not sure it's 72" tall, 29" wide,13" deep and like most gun cabnets they always say will fit scoped rifles hahahaha good one but with a little ingenuity I think they all will fit but time will tell, anyway here it is put together and in the room, this makes 5..
bd39b54e4edf0499df94ea476cf656cb.jpg

Man 100 pages! Such a shame 99 are OT.

Remember when, a "report" was a report? Had a fact.

For the three of you, there is an OT section for BZS, het and telephones too.

But, just to stay on topic ( at least as much so a the majority of posts in this thread), I have a simmons on my B51 which is a bit long for a tree stand. And I'll try to add MORE USEFUL facts A.S.A.P. .

John

"Hynzie"nice job glass door sweet,,we are gonna set up a contest on what day your RAW comes 10[23[17
I'm going to try and get ahold of Sandra tomorrow and see how its doing, I'm really interested to see how the trigger feels,my plan is to zero it at 25yards just to get it on paper then I have my 75 yard set up to do my final zero,still need to see if I want to put my Vortex Viper on it or the leupold on it,leaning towards the Vortex Viper with the moa for now.

have you used the stand at all do u have a ladder ,,,must be a full moon ,,the TROLLS are out ,,,hahaha ,,its pretty funny .but isn't there a IQ requirement to be a TROLL ,,,,,like 2 or 3 hahaha ,, the TROLLS are in such a hurry to spew the garbage wreaking from there pours,,that it makes it impossible for them to write a complete sentence ...lol,,,i tried reading,but its like latin just a bunch of letters scrambled together PAT

Built a 14 foot stairs and the weathers been rainy this last week so I haven't had any sitting time in the stand to watch for or call coyotes or deer, I have the Bulldog.357 I could take out but I'd rather have the .45 in hand to extinguish coyotes, would also like my HMx to take one out as a right of passage. I'll put a pic up of the stairs,I still need more paint hahaha..my HMx will spend a lot of time in this stand.
369e8a82668ccd95dce1a9d810f36df3.jpg