• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

RAW HM1000X done his job

"FearnLoading"That is by far the biggest game I have seen anyone take using a 25 cal. The shot placement seems perfect. RESPECT. 

@fearnLoading
yes true and thanx for ur nice words,actually I was thinking to take FX BOSS with me, but had some leakage problem and send many emails to dealer but get negative response. But I m sure FX Boss will also done this perfectly. Thinking to take a chance with FX BOSS.

"30cal"Thank you for sharing! That's even more impressive that a 25 grain King was used. Many of us are working with and are excited about the new JSB 34 grain Heavy for maximum power but clearly they are not needed even for a beast as large as that. Though they are still better in the wind. Amazing!

@.30cal ,dear u r right 34 gr jsb is more powerful thn 25 gr ,but dear u know,these pellets r hardly available in Pakistan,2nd thing thy r very expensive aswell. RAW cost $3200 included all duties and FX BOSS cost me $3500,JSB pellets cost me $45 each tin,so it hard to continue our hobby n Pakistan

Thanks for sharing. Love the shot placement, personally I have always taken only head shots no matter what the hint, cleaner, saves meat and humane. The clear pictures are an asset to future hunters and anyone wondering "if" a .25 can do it. Yes it can, as long as the shooter can place it.
And ya, that gorgeous TN Walnut stock is made for huinting!

I did manage to see one of your videos , I went to the photobucket link, copied the "direct" link and pasted that in my browser. Might just be this computer tho.

John