RAW HM 1000x .25 or .30 for 100 yards and beyond?

Hello Fellow RAW Shooters,

Is there any chance I could get all of you to Email Martin and ask him to upgrade his single shot loading tray. I have tried, but unsuccessfully, to get him to consider such an upgrade. I have a Rowan Engineering Spring Loaded Single Shot Shooting Tray and I would love to see a similar version created in .30 caliber ( and .25 caliber) for my RAW.

I was born and cursed with big hands and fingers and trying to load a .30 grain pellet onto the current single shot loading tray offered by RAW is a "hit & miss" endeavor! I have several RAW magazines that I could use, but for bench shooting, and a more relaxing shooting time, an improved single shot loading tray (with a spring action) would be great to have. I own the Rowan Engineering Spring Loaded Shooting Tray on my Air Arms S510 and use it all the time - and it is a pleasure to load and shoot! And, yes, I also have the Air Arms S510 pellet magazines.

So shoot Martin an Email and ask him to develop a Spring Loaded Single Shot Loading Tray, PLEEEEEEEZE!

FredSG

I have the single shot tray and agree it doesn't work too well. So I load using my medium size fingers and this works fine.

IMO for best accuracy you want to load the pellet gently and square to the leade. That way when the probe pushes it the pellet in, it will go in straight with less chance of cant or tilt.

FWIW Thomas and MAC1 target air rifles have an open breech, which should help the big finger guys.