• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.
20210820_072332.1629462875.jpg
Most people complain about having rats, I wish I had more! Shot this big boy with .25/350 @ 33 yrds.

• Wow
Reactions: Senor Ramon
No doubt.

If i had access to one or more rat infested places, i would so be saving for night time equipment, or get my DIY stuff going, otherwise i do not shoot on any animals as 1 : that require a hunting license and 2: it is not allowed to hunt anything in Denmark with any airgun. but pest control are allowed with airguns, but probably also need a permit for that.

Its funny, I had just finished zeroing my scope, you see the target upper right, that's a five shot group. The rat came out for the peanuts and I nailed him. He didnt even quiver. That square block is 8" across, this was a big rat.

That’s a big boy for sure! Looks to be a Norway rat but not sure. Still, an excellent trophy rat!

8D9223F4-4AE3-4829-AE03-8FAD8590B887.1630156512.jpeg
Just got a morning rat under my shooting station. Threw him over the fence for the foxes to enjoy. Great way to start the day. Was watching birds and sipping coffee. Noticed him and quietly loaded my 97k. I have a standing rest bolted to my brick garage wall. Allows steady shot placement. Works amazing. I’m mostly hidden behind a 6x6 post. You can see the grey shooting range/ bird feeder station in the distance. It’s not as tight as it looks and allows full sweep left to right of my whole setup. The small silver thing holds pellet tin. 

Reactions: BackStop
Ranchibi. TROPHY RAT lol! Ya think I should take him to the taxidermist and have him mounted?

LOL! Have a friend who lived/lives in Texas and when he was younger he got a job as a rat exterminator...said at diaries there where literally thousands of them and there would always be a giant one that all the other rats would stay away from and when they got those they would have them mounted and put into their "trophy room"..said they were the size of guinea pigs! That's where I got the trophy rat idea from!

8D9223F4-4AE3-4829-AE03-8FAD8590B887.1630156512.jpeg
Just got a morning rat under my shooting station. Threw him over the fence for the foxes to enjoy. Great way to start the day. Was watching birds and sipping coffee. Noticed him and quietly loaded my 97k. I have a standing rest bolted to my brick garage wall. Allows steady shot placement. Works amazing. I’m mostly hidden behind a 6x6 post. You can see the grey shooting range/ bird feeder station in the distance. It’s not as tight as it looks and allows full sweep left to right of my whole setup. The small silver thing holds pellet tin.

I LOVE IT! For pesting in my backyard, I almost never shoot off hand. Some sort of improvised rest at *almost* all times since I know the distances (most shots are within my PBR) and where the "targets" are likely to be, it is a no-brainer to use a rest for accuracy. If I am not shooting out of a window (using a step ladder/throw cushion as a rest), I sometimes *have* to go outside and use my city garbage can as a rest (with some Styrofoam and a throw cushion to get the height just right), which also hides me from the pests. Not all of my safe kill zones are visible from my "sniper window"... sigh.

Love your solution!