• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Rabbit hunting this evening

A few clips from tonight when I visited a neighbouring paddock to drop the Rabbit numbers.
​I have been clearing this property for over 2years now and the more I shoot the more arrive. I normally don’t shoot the very young ones but with there being so many around I need to stop the smaller ones growing on.
​how the 3rd one escaped I will never know, I re checked my zero after that shot and it was spot on. A mystery http://vid953.photobucket.com/albums/ae20/simshaz/My%20Movie.mp4

the last 2 were very close and I had to re adjust my scope to gain a better focus
Gun: Air Arms S510 Ultimate in .177, shooting 11ft/6lb
Pellet: JSB, 10.34 GRAIN
Scope: Hawke Endurance
Camera is LUMIX Selfie

"DuncanHynes"POI way to the left and low based on what I saw 2nd bunny. So the 3rd bunny would have been a miss due to that.
After reading your comment I chacked the last few pellets in the pouch I load from and I think there are a couple of Bisley Magnum pellets in there from when I did testing. I can only assume there was one in the magazine and the rifle fired off due to the odd flight, weight of the pellet.
all the rest were dead on. I really had to pull in on the 2nd one as it was around 10 meters away so shot low to allow for the trajectory of the pellet
oh well, I have dumped the last of that pouch and now on a new batch of 10.34 JSB's