• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

QYS Streamline heavy

Are there any suppliers for this pellet in the US, or overseas that ships to the US. I want to try these in my Revere.

91010B16-9BB9-43A4-9781-976F8B2CEEC5.1650711968.jpeg

xsivone, I had some of the QYS pellets that were in the 9.something range and If I remember correctly they were just called domed a couple years back that shot VERY well out of my Red Wolf and I would have started to use them for field target but I was not able to find any more of them anywhere including Europe so I gave up looking. I have found several other types of QYS pellets at different times but none of them shot well out of any of my guns. I wonder if the ones you have (streamlined) are the same as the ones I had? I will keep a watch on this thread as if I could find them I to would give them a try as I have gone to the 13.43 Monsters for Field Target as the10.34 JSB's are so terrible. I haven't had a good lot of them in several years. I know I'm loosing a lot of trajectory with what I am using now but I will take accuracy over speed any day!! J.L.

DonC Mainly The head size that is marked on the tin is a total waste of ink!! My last attempt around three years ago I purchased 20,000 pellets of various lots from 5 or 6 different vendors that were all soposed to be 4.52 head size as that is what all of the guns I had at that time preferred. Sorted and head sized them all and out of them all only about 350 of them were actually 4.52 !! The rest were mostly 4.50 and a few were 4.51 about 600. The rest were 4.50 and 4.49 and some smaller yet! You cant shoot consistent like that!! That was about the time they came out with the new Redesigned Monster so I picked up a tin to try and found them to shoot very well and they were almost all the head size 4.52 marked on the tin. I then ordered a bunch of sleeves from the same batch number and they were all very good also but the ones I have gotten as of late have not been as good but they are WAY better than any 10.34's I have checked in the last couple years. The majority are what is marked on the tin, maybe two thirds of them are as marked. Also in today's market you have to pretty much take what you can get pretty much because if you buy a tin to try and wait to try them out by the time you find out if you think they shoot well the rest of that batch or maybe all of them will be gone!! As far as H&N pellets they appear to be higher quality in appearance to me and are usually pretty much consistent in head size and weight but I have never got any of them to shoot well in any of my guns "Lord knows I've tried" !! Good luck in your quest to find some good ones!! J.L.

Whitefox,

In the past I always ordered Air Arms 10.4 and head sizes were putry good. But Pyramid Air raised the price of them to $20.00 per tin. So I figured I would buy the $15.00 JSB's since they are supposed to be both made by JSB. Now i have alot of checking to see if the newly aquired JSB head sizes are any good. True, it's a crap shoot.

I did look at AoA but only far enough to see if they had them in the list of brands, so bad on me. Searching QYS they show but as out of stock. Knowing AoA is more than a bit lax about updating their website, they could just be out of stock or they may well just not sell them anymore, so yep, call and ask someone to physically check the shelves.

I mention their website because I came across Vortek spring kits there but they were listing them as the old and no longer made PG2 kits so I called to ask. The CS rep that answered straight up said no, no PG2 kits, they were the new PG3 at the time but the people responsible for website updates were a lot lax in actually doing it.