Quit Screwing Around: Lets see those SPRINGER GROUPS

Rifle: Benjamin Trail NP2 22 Cal.
​Optics: Cheap TruGlo 4X32 scope
​Pellet: H&N Field Target Trophy 5.53
​Distance: 25 yards
Conditions: Daylight Bright
Rest: folding table with leather gun bag, 5 Gallon bucket as chair.
​Results: 5 shots at 755 fps average, covered by a nickel.
​Picture: click link
https://postimg.org/image/jee59qtaz/
20mb image hosting

hello guys murphy59 here and i am aclose friend of joe rhea. we shoot at my range and when he tells u about his groups its the truth. that fwb is bad. next week we will get to shoot and i am going to beat his blank. i bought a new gamo urban 22.i belive this gun is a bsa with a cheper stock. i can get 28 shots to the fill averagin 800 fps with jsb 15.89 exact.with a 15 mph wind my group was 3/8 joe can shoot if u guys are in texas would love to shoot with u. good luck joe

good shooting jps 2486. joe and i had a good day and played at 25/ 50 and shoot what i call gongs u know those small stand up metal targets u get at walmart. they are out at 35 yds. had som wind but not to bad. that fwb was runing at 630 fps so every now and then blew of some.my range is in the woods so dark targets are hard to see ur impacts.it takes 10 or so shoots to show up tru the scope.i use a vortex 6x18 ao on the urban. and the rws 3x9 ao on the diana.both gave good sight pictures out to 50 yds.i have to say i told joe after a round of 28 benchrest targets i was tired of cocking that diana. its really cool how that fwb u just sit it up and never have to pick it up.hope more of u guys can get together and shoot makes for good day and pick each others brain. also we try other pellets. joe tryed some metal mag i had and the fwb liked them.