Quit Screwing Around: Lets see those SPRINGER GROUPS

"JoeWayneRhea"Good shooting Bob !! Wait till it's all the way broke in , it'll settle down nicely
Its broken in, however I havent shot it much in the last few months. These groups were after I got miffed when my Nitro Venom was testing my patience. So I wiped the dust off, and threw these 2 groups down. I am quite fond of this rifle. Its light, easy to cock, and very ergonomically correct for me.

OK, so after I went through my Crosman Nitro Venom Dusk 22 and made new brass barrel washers for it, red loctited that bolt and greased pivot points, loctited all stock screws,loctited scope ring weaver mount screws, bearing mod already done on trigger with one spring removed, cleaned barrel with brush, then mopped barrel, and lubed chamber. Shooo......this is what I got after about 20 shots to redial in my Hammers 3x9x32AO scope mounted with Hawke Low Rings. Oh yea, and forgot I replaced the oem Crosman breech seal with a #83 Plumbing O Ring from Lowes

15 Yards, windy day so my paper was moving ever so slightly
Crosman Premier Hollow Points
Shooting off of front rest
Target circles are 1 5/8 OD

Ok Joe I'll go short since you are going long!
Gamo 2008 whisperer at 10 meters and a FWB 300 at 10 meters
The gamo was 850 or so and the 300 was 650 on the chrony.
both targets were shot 10 times.(hey Joe how do you like those 10 shots from the 300? :)

both rifles shooting 7.33s with a slight breeze. Jonnes had compared two of his so got me to thinking.

8QRFzdc.jpg

and of course a FWB 300 to compare it too.

R6YO6Pz.jpg