• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Question with the yong heng buys from ebay

I see all these yong heng compressors being advertised on eBay that are priced way below the rest other places. But they do not show the
yong heng logo on the side of the compressor. It makes one wonder if they are not true yong heng brand but copy’s ? If in fact that is the
case, then how can eBay let them advertise there compressors under the yong heng name? Maybe some of you that have bought these
compressors can comment if they indeed have the same upper pistons ect in them? If you look at a velvor it looks identical to YH till you
look in side & it has different high pressure piston that you can’t find replacement parts for. I would hate to see our friends buy these if
they are not what there advertise to be.

Fly👀

I see all these yong heng compressors being advertised on eBay that are priced way below the rest other places. But they do not show the
yong heng logo on the side of the compressor. It makes one wonder if they are not true yong heng brand but copy’s ? If in fact that is the
case, then how can eBay let them advertise there compressors under the yong heng name? Maybe some of you that have bought these
compressors can comment if they indeed have the same upper pistons ect in them? If you look at a velvor it looks identical to YH till you
look in side & it has different high pressure piston that you can’t find replacement parts for. I would hate to see our friends buy these if
they are not what there advertise to be.

Fly👀

Well no they are not all the same. check out a Velvor, they are a carbon copy, but not the same I know because
I have one. They have the same everything but the upper high pressure piston &seals. The hp piston is a smaller
dia then YH. But they sell there compressor’s under Velvor name. My question was if any on this form has bought
a compressor from eBay that was advertised as a Yong Hung but did not have Yong Heng printed on the sidecover?
And later found it had a different high pressure piston and seals? I do know there are other look a likes being sold
but under different names. That was the reason I bought a Tuxing this time around. I knew what I was buying. I have
never seen a counterfeit Tuxing.

Fly