Question for Huben hand pump owners

I'm seeking information from any of you who have owned or used a Huben hand pump.

They look well-made and compact. But are they, in your experience, any more efficient or reliable than the ubiquitous generic Chinese hand pumps that cost so much less?

I hand-pump most of my PCPs, alternating 50 strokes at a time with a couple of the Chinese pumps to keep the heat down and save time. I don't mind the effort (not a bad way to end a sweaty workout) but I've had to do considerable maintenance to keep them running and it would be great if they were more efficient.

I realize that for the price of a Huben hand pump I could get a cheap compressor. I have two of them -- one that broke, and its replacement, which seems on the verge of breaking...

Thanks

I'm seeking information from any of you who have owned or used a Huben hand pump.

They look well-made and compact. But are they, in your experience, any more efficient or reliable than the ubiquitous generic Chinese hand pumps that cost so much less?

I hand-pump most of my PCPs, alternating 50 strokes at a time with a couple of the Chinese pumps to keep the heat down and save time. I don't mind the effort (not a bad way to end a sweaty workout) but I've had to do considerable maintenance to keep them running and it would be great if they were more efficient.

I realize that for the price of a Huben hand pump I could get a cheap compressor. I have two of them -- one that broke, and its replacement, which seems on the verge of breaking...

Thanks
@Nomadic Pirate 66 What say you Manny?

When I bought my Huben K1 I also bought the pump, I also already had a Hill hand pump. Why? The Huben pumps to 5,000psi which is the max tank pressure on the K1. I wasn’t going to buy a gun I couldn’t completely fill. But that’s just me. I fiiled the gun with my SCBA to 4,500 and then hand pump to 5,000psi. It worked fine. Yeah it’s a little work but no big deal.

I have a Huben pump that I regularly use on my GK1, but I cheat and use the compressor to 300 bar on my K1! I'll pump the GK1 close to the 5000, but it takes me a while. Going to 300 bar is pretty quick when the gun is at 1500 when I start. I have pumped the K1 up to close to 350 when it was at 300 but that wore me out! The pump gets warm but I never got it hot... maybe because I can't pump it fast enough. No complaints at all with it.

Thanks, WorriedMan.
I may be hijacking my own thread, but here's the story with my compressors:
I bought a "Spiritech" brand cheap generic Chinese waterless compressor -- the small orange one that is marketed under a variety of different names. It soon pooped out (failed to make pressure).
After considerable back and forth with the seller (who was unfailingly polite) and my repeated efforts to repair it, they sent me another. It worked fine for half a year. However, it recently began spraying a mist of black liquid out of the bleed valve when I open it after using it. It appears to be a mixture of silicone oil I add sparingly and assembly grease. I always use two inline filters (one at either end of the fill line) and none of this stuff has made it to the downstream end of the first filter, but its presence is disturbing and I have taken to hand pumping my PCPs.