• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

QB57 .22 cal Bullpup

So far I have put about 50 pellets through it and it operates smoothly. The trigger pull has a lot of travel, but it is very smooth and I can probably live with it. As far as accuracy goes, well so far not so good. I couldn't get the 4X32 Leapers scope to come anywhere close to zero at 25 yards and there is not enought eye relief to hold the rifle comfortable. I removed the scope and the crude iron sights were a little better. I'm going to mount a larger scope on it and see if I can get better results, I may have to add some shims to get it zeroed. I really like the gun though and I think it has a lot of potential for a good shooter. I also like that it's a fixed barrel and the side cock lever is really nice for a springer. I don't really care for the fore grip and that the scope rail is mounted to the wood. If anyone has any ideas or experiences with the QB57 please share it.

Thanks,
Skip

New guy just joined to take part in this discussion. I've had a QB57 for many years that I've tuned, and one of the things I did was to eliminate the trigger slop. There is a metal rod that runs from the trigger blade back to the trigger assembly. I bent the rod at the existing bend,esentially shortening it, and now it's a pretty nice trigger. As for scopes, I found that an inexpensive (Hammers) 2-7X pistol/scout scope has the required eye relief. Mine shoots well, but it's not a tack driver. RC