• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Pyramyd Air

Has PA changed hands ? I've sent one email and two messages over the last four days with no reply.

Inquired about some parts, no reply. Inquired about an order placed Feb.16th ( on back order ) no reply. 

Also, I bought 14 tins of pellets, and although they were in the foam squares like they usually ship, the box they were shipped in was 10 times ( or more ) in size with enough paper to wrap a sandwich. They must have moved around violently in shipment with that much room. Never, I mean never has this happened coming from PA . That's why I always buy my pellets from them and take advantage of the $150.00 free shipping and free pellets. What's changed ?

Wow, try not to panic man.

The search button is a magnifying glass
1f50d.svg
icon on the right side of the screen, just to the light of the PYRAMID AIR in the title bar.

Thanks Jim,it would have made life easier if I seen that when I was shopping. 

covid affects the whole country .. trust me where i work i see it first hand .. people get out of work free more or less and it hurts 'everything' .. those people are still on payroll and they dont get replaced .. the companies just wind up short handed .. .. that said i just ordered a sweet new ride from them, came in perfect condition and everything was there, thanks PA ..

I had my first less-than-stellar experience with PA over the phone last year. Yeah, I think COVID/personnel availability issues as well as significantly increased sales in general hitting all airgun businesses.

So far it has just been a one-off situation.

Maybe I didn't dig deeply enough into their old web site to know, but did they previously have a filter where you could just see inventory which was currently in stock? The new site has that, and while I like it a lot, my bank account definitely does not!

I had a very good interaction with Joe B today at PA. My Maverick finally came in stock and we were able to get all the payment info straightened out and my rifle should hopefully go out in the morning. Three phone calls and 3 emails.

Travis, If you call three phone calls and three emails a good transaction "God Bless You".. As long as you were satisfied that's all that counts.

I'll still continue to deal with them,I'm just spoiled knowing the way they were in the past.

I had a very good interaction with Joe B today at PA. My Maverick finally came in stock and we were able to get all the payment info straightened out and my rifle should hopefully go out in the morning. Three phone calls and 3 emails.

Travis, If you call three phone calls and three emails a good transaction "God Bless You".. As long as you were satisfied that's all that counts.

I'll still continue to deal with them,I'm just spoiled knowing the way they were in the past.

I do call it a good transaction when having to deal with a problem that arose because FX severely underestimated the demand for the Maverick and it took them 4 months to get stock to PA. Getting the payment details sorted out without messing the order up, keeping me in the loop that he was working on getting things through their system correctly in order to get my gun to me. Keeping in contact with the customer IS good customer service. 2 of the 3 emails were generated by me asking some follow up questions.