• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

pyramyd air

I spent $$thousands with Pyramyd air. Rifles, pumps, bag targets, etc. I received a factory defective rifle, with a known factory defect. Pyramyd refuses to take it back, because it's slightly over their 60 day time line. All because I tried to solve the problem & troubleshoot myself. I'll never spend money their again.

Mod edit: derogatory language removed. 

Well, rules is rules. 60 days is quite generous IMHO. What did you think would change between day 59 and day 65? 

I have found PA extremely easy to work with and they have gone out of their way to help me out several times. A little bit of nice goes a long way. A little humility goes even further. 

I hope you can calm down and find a resolution to your angst. I bet there are guys here who will help you out of the goodness of their heart. Again, humility and nice to a long way.

Good luck

I've also been turned down for help with a CO2 pistol that I bought from them. I called within three weeks of receiving the gun. In short, the service guy or whom ever I talked to, said..."sorry" and hung up. I have three different brands of CO2 cartridges (different design crimps). This Sig would not pierce any of the cartridges. I ended up taking it apart and messing with it. So far...it works..!

After that, I haven't bought from them since. Though that didn't stop me from looking to see what they had. Scorched bridges, not burned..!

But...then I noticed that they had a PCP rifle that I had wanted for some time, but thought that they were too high priced. They had a refurbished short barreled version (not even on their normal for sale list) for a fair price. I bit my tongue and called. Turned out the guy that I spoke with was very nice, not pushy, seemed to know his stuff... I asked a couple of questions that he didn't know the answers to. I'll call tomorrow. ?????? He actually called, with the answers to my questions.

I bought the rifle and some pellets.

I ended up buying another rifle a few weeks back. I e-mailed the same person to verify that I could talk to him and not some other smart-ass. I bought that rifle too.

While it seems that Pyramyd has a few people that should NOT be dealing with the general public, they have at least one guy that is intelligent and helpful.

Mike