• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Pyramyd Air and replacement parts

PA does somethings well such as pellet packing and bring us salivating catalogues of the latest air guns.
But, one area where they suck is customer service.
Need a replacement part? Contact them and they refer you to Air Venturi who knows nothing of the sort or claims to know nothing of the part and thusly refers you back to PA.
A vicious circle in which I throw my hands up in disgust and wanting to send them some Forceps to pull their heads out of.....
I have had to repeatedly purchase repair parts from outside the US because PA will not stock the needed parts for the air guns they sell.

Reactions: bf1956
PA does somethings well such as pellet packing and bring us salivating catalogues of the latest air guns.
But, one area where they suck is customer service.
Need a replacement part? Contact them and they refer you to Air Venturi who knows nothing of the sort or claims to know nothing of the part and thusly refers you back to PA.
A vicious circle in which I throw my hands up in disgust and wanting to send them some Forceps to pull their heads out of.....
I have had to repeatedly purchase repair parts from outside the US because PA will not stock the needed parts for the air guns they sell.
Pieces me off as well! Had pre order on file for months, patiently waiting. Get email from sister company stating new arrival of stuff I'm waiting. I call PA and they no nothing of it. Must be computer glitch. In the interim I order a high dollar item that supposedly shipped. No follow up... it's like what the heck(want to say some thing else , but would probably get banned) Done with rant.

I've been dealing with Pyramyd for a good number of years as well, and with some exception during the Pandemic, have found their customer service to be excellent. The key for dealing with customer service is in knowing who to talk to. The person dealing with shipping problems us not the one whose expertise is also in technical difficulties. Another key is patience; don't go off on the representative who is merely trying to help you. Yes, some are better than others . . . but they are trying to get you fixed. Sometimes it's frustrating, but don't give up, and keep smiling. Orv.

Parts are not like it was before covid.
Stuff that was easy everyday are now out of stock, no longer available , inquire ,ect. Then like pa is the distributor / warranty guys for a brand but yet dont have a part to sell you but able to repair it if you send it in ... So are common parts in post covid short supply and what they have or get held back for there own service obligation?

That covod been long gone but seems no ones able to get things going production wise or being prevented from going back full production. Should be a glut of things by now not still shortages.. go figure

Reactions: bf1956