• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Pyramid Air pellet order

In a word, no.

I think that they receive decent intel from their suppliers as to when items should be received, but many times these days the suppliers don't deliver on those promises. So you really can't take the expected in-stock dates seriously.

Unless buying from inventory showing as in stock, you just get your order in and hope for the best. Then, sometimes, in a few months you get a surprise email saying that your order is shipping.

Stock on pellets is seemingly really low so definitely don't limit yourself to PA as your only source. Seems like in the near term pellets (like everything else) will remain in limited supply and their prices will only go up.

I placed an order on Mar 8.... I could swore when I ordered my pellets they were in stock...or I wouldn't have ordered... I haven't received the order yet ( got a FedEx tracking number the day I ordered but was never shipped)

Yep. Made sure ALL items that I ordered were IN STOCK. Paid. Then the order hung up and wasn't shipped because an item went to OUT OF STOCK - BACK ORDER status.

With a back order and expected in stock date around a month from the original order date.

They should have shipped the in-stock items of the order instead of holding up the entire order. Or better yet, sent an e-mail notifying of the situation.

If you log into your PA account, you can check order status. 

The other day I was at PA looking over what pellets were listed as in stock and what were not. I ordered sixteen tins of five different pellets. They arrived in the mail three days later. I was very careful to only order pellets listed as being in stock and I refreshed the page before committing to any order.

At AoA I ordered the rifle and five tins of pellets about a week ago. They have arrived, again very careful to order that which was listed as in stock at the time that I clicked put it in the cart. The rifle came in 4 days after I ordered it. The first batch of pellets was shipped with it. The next day after ordering the rifle I ordered pellets. They are arriving today.

On the other hand, a month ago I ordered parts to repair a 3d printer which were shown as in stock... a couple of days ago I contacted them to ask why they had not been shipped yet. The told me they had made a mistake in showing them to be in stock in their offices in the USA. Today I got notice they have been shipped from CZ as of this morning... Lovely. I guess mileage varies...

I placed an order on Mar 8.... I could swore when I ordered my pellets they were in stock...or I wouldn't have ordered... I haven't received the order yet ( got a FedEx tracking number the day I ordered but was never shipped)

Yep. Made sure ALL items that I ordered were IN STOCK. Paid. Then the order hung up and wasn't shipped because an item went to OUT OF STOCK - BACK ORDER status.

With a back order and expected in stock date around a month from the original order date.

They should have shipped the in-stock items of the order instead of holding up the entire order. Or better yet, sent an e-mail notifying of the situation.

If you log into your PA account, you can check order status.

Logged in today... it shows its shipped and has a tracking number... click an the tracking and the order hasn't been recieved. That just tells me that a shipping label has been made and that's it... I'll let this order ride for awhile... they'll eventually ship it..

Last two pellet (only) orders from PA arrived severely damaged with the poorest packing I’ve ever received from them. No foam and only crumpled brown paper. One was shipped from a warehouse in Utah and the other from Cleveland. I’m not sure what’s going on but I am sick of receiving damaged pellets from them and will likely source my future lead elsewhere.

I do not usually comment on anything; nor, do I commonly post anything on anything; but, I cannot let this go. This company’s tactics are atrocious. I, strongly, in this instance (as well as other instances), would suggest looking to a different vendor might be wise . . . one you can trust. I happen to have comfort in one; but, will not soften my comment by a mention. Live your Life . . .

I do not usually comment on anything; nor, do I commonly post anything on anything; but, I cannot let this go. This company’s tactics are atrocious. I, strongly, in this instance (as well as other instances), would suggest looking to a different vendor might be wise . . . one you can trust. I happen to have comfort in one; but, will not soften my comment by a mention. Live your Life . . .

Agree. Been buying from PA for over 14 years...had to stop recently and now buying from another supplier.

Issues with PA certainly seem to be hit or miss. I'm hoping that the recent Covid issues and possible increases in orders had impacted them temporarily. I never received anything from PA that wasn't packed as usual (meaning well padded) but some apparently have and that isn't good for PA. I'll continue to use them as long as I'm receiving well packed pellets and I hope no one else has any further issues with it.

I had some H&N hunter extreme pellets on backorder that were taking their time to come in. I decided that I would switch up the ammo now that the H&N slugs were available in 25 cal, changed my order and had them shipped the next day with everything else in the order. It was nice to see that they still take care with regards to packaging the lead.

IMG_0171.1617998149.jpg