• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Protection for 100cu in Omega Tank

I got some head liner material from Jo-Ann's Fabric and sewed some velcro on it . The head liner has a thin foam attached to the material . My tank is a great white in the picture , also maybe you can find some PVC pipe to put the bottle into to protect the gauge

0514201535.1621438481.jpg
Have seen people using old dive suit material by cutting the leg to fit.

I use a neoprene tank cover that I got off of Amazon. Look for tank covers for the small ninja tanks, they should fit your 100cu inch omega tank too. They are relatively inexpensive and cover up to the valve. Here is the one I got on Amazon that fits perfectly: Guerrilla Air Paintball Tank Cover - Black - 100ci About ten bucks. :~) Easier than trying to make your own. Good luck and straight shooting.

Reactions: Gear_Junkie
I got some head liner material from Jo-Ann's Fabric and sewed some velcro on it . The head liner has a thin foam attached to the material . My tank is a great white in the picture , also maybe you can find some PVC pipe to put the bottle into to protect the gauge

0514201535.1621438481.jpg
Have seen people using old dive suit material by cutting the leg to fit.

That's a nice setup, but I'm a little too lazy for that much work!

I use a neoprene tank cover that I got off of Amazon. Look for tank covers for the small ninja tanks, they should fit your 100cu inch omega tank too. They are relatively inexpensive and cover up to the valve. Here is the one I got on Amazon that fits perfectly: Guerrilla Air Paintball Tank Cover - Black - 100ci About ten bucks. :~) Easier than trying to make your own. Good luck and straight shooting.

That tank cover is just what I was looking for - THANK YOU! I have one on the way.

I bought a bag from AMAZON too, but I don’t normally take the my 74 cubic “foot” (not inches) tank anywhere as I normally carry my 18 cubic inch tank.

This week however the Benjamin was in for re-certification and the AV tank went to the range…

11A456A0-98FE-420A-ACC6-BCEDFB4DAE1A.1621475511.jpeg

This is all the protection you need…

BTW::: There is a youTube video of a person intentionally trying to damage a carbon fiber tank.

He had to shoot it with a .308 Winchester round before any damage was done.

He tried all of the pellets including .22lr and .22WMR…