• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

printing targets

looking for better target paper to print downloaded target , found this light weight card stock for my Epson printer $17 /250 count , should work in most printers . clean cut holes
IMG_1773.jpg
IMG_1774 (2).jpg

clean cut holes
It's great to bring awareness to how useful card stock is for targets @beerthief ! That is what I normally use too, but I am not sure that mine is that heavy.

All this said, sometimes it is useful to not have clean holes. Like here in the April challenge where I intentionally blew up the bunnies and shredded the paper.

Happy shooting...and seeing where you hit.

Reactions: oledawg
Ya, that colored i use ain't 147wt. I think its 60-80wt ,and dont punch as cleanly..

Anyway looks like heaver is better.
it is 67 weight and should be ok in most printers . BTW 67 lbs is the weight of 1000 pieces , A little on the thin side for business cards

Reactions: Hateful McNasty
it is 67 weight and should be ok in most printers . BTW 67 lbs is the weight of 1000 pieces , A little on the thin side for business cards
Hmmm.. all i see is that what you got seems better then i got ..lol. Honestly this colored i use is thicker then print paper but leaves a bit to be desired.. them holes in that of yours looks nice ..

This white cardboard i cut up from like food stuffs cuts nice holes .. i think this was a tea bag box or ice cream box ( unwaxed) (??) Pretty close to business card thickness. Just cant run it in the printer ..🤤

100y,R9, morning coffee .jpg