• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Primary Arms 4-14X44 Mil Mil FFP Scope or BSA Tactical Mil-Mil Rifle Scope 30mm

"Lou"They are all made in the same factory in China as far as I know. I read somewhere that the Falcon Menace 4-14x44 ffp was the same scope as primary arms 4-14x44 ffp. Neither primary arms nor Falcon make their own scopes, they get them from China and put their name on them. You can find the same scopes in Chinese websites. This doesn't mean that they are bad scopes, they are the best that China makes.
You are right,Rou
I know the factory who made the scope for primary arms 4-14x44 ffp ,it is a famous factory in China and have 20 years experience in building scopes,So I think the quality would worth the money.
Build a scope is not a easy thing especially ffp scope,it is very hard to assemble ffp scope so many company dont make any ffp scope or just price it very high.

"Lou"They are all made in the same factory in China as far as I know. I read somewhere that the Falcon Menace 4-14x44 ffp was the same scope as primary arms 4-14x44 ffp. Neither primary arms nor Falcon make their own scopes, they get them from China and put their name on them. You can find the same scopes in Chinese websites. This doesn't mean that they are bad scopes, they are the best that China makes.

I can immediately think of one Chinese scope that I know as a hard fact is better than anything sold by the name Falcon, Primary Arms, BSA or Vector; though I may run into legal trouble for saying the brand. Just because the scopes look superficially similar it doesn't follow that they are entirely the same. I know of many instances of high end sporting equipment made in different factories with the same parts, also superficially identical things made with different parts to different standards. 

If you just look at the turret housing of the Primary Arms, BSA or Vector you'll immediately see a basic fact.....that they are different in turret design/parts to at least modern Falcons; which has thicker/stronger turret bodies and steel on steel turret parts. If you measure up the scope body elements of these scopes you'll learn that there are differences. Falcon lenses are also of unique prescription, and certainly superior to anything from the others. In respect of the Falcon T50, they do a heck of a lot of UK work to ensure that they perform at a high level. For at least the last few years, all Falcons have been tested before export from the UK, and because the Chinese factory knows that they don't try to get away with what they do to other brands!

"hawken54"Im looking at these scopes and wondered if anyone had any knowledge of them. Im looking for a scope to put on the Wildcat .22 I ordered for a truck gun. Ive got the nice Hawke $500 scope on my Air Ranger but its heavy as hell and huge, perfect for target and bench. Ill be taking most shots inside of 60 yards but have shot rabbit out to a 100. I cant see going past that much at all. I like the FFP which both are. Question is, is 4 to 14 a good enough range for varmint, bird, Rabbit out to 100. They are 10 to infinity on Parallax, 24 oz and only $229 and $250. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks
Great scope, have one on my Savage 308 sniper rifle and one on my custom Savage 6.5 Grendel . For the $ they are a true piece of professional equipment !

4x14 is a great power for varmint. Back, Back in the day I had B&L Elite 24 power for Varmint .... bad, bad choice ... not because the scope was bad, no the scope was top shelf ..... but mirage is your enemy, In the summer off the desert floor, I could not see squat ! 12 power is about the most I would ever go with in a fixed scope 4x16ish is perfect IMHO.

wll

"Cookie"

I can immediately think of one Chinese scope that I know as a hard fact is better than anything sold by the name Falcon, Primary Arms, BSA or Vector; though I may run into legal trouble for saying the brand. Just because the scopes look superficially similar it doesn't follow that they are entirely the same. I know of many instances of high end sporting equipment made in different factories with the same parts, also superficially identical things made with different parts to different standards. 

If you just look at the turret housing of the Primary Arms, BSA or Vector you'll immediately see a basic fact.....that they are different in turret design/parts to at least modern Falcons; which has thicker/stronger turret bodies and steel on steel turret parts. If you measure up the scope body elements of these scopes you'll learn that there are differences. Falcon lenses are also of unique prescription, and certainly superior to anything from the others. In respect of the Falcon T50, they do a heck of a lot of UK work to ensure that they perform at a high level. For at least the last few years, all Falcons have been tested before export from the UK, and because the Chinese factory knows that they don't try to get away with what they do to other brands!

Interesting. They all look the same and I read in many places that they are made in the same factory in China, but again I am just telling what I read, I don't have any facts and I don't own the scopes to compare them.