Pre orders on new Leshiy 2 being taken

1588088844_10857353135ea8500ce09706.22250516.png

Pre orders on new Leshiy 2 are being taken on EdGun West site for First 100 shipment in July. You have choice of short or long in all three calibers , choice of extra short or long shroud/moderator for three calibers but the extra barrels are not available for now. I guess they will come later. Also available now are extra available magazines but not the neat magazine holders shown in many pictures or any mention of the optional bottles for now. Guns are due here in July. I ordered my .22 long with an additional long moderator for .25/.30 and extra magazines in .22 and .30. Depending on how long before we see barrels available , I might just make a .30 barrel myself. Now to decide on what scope to get!

MOD EDIT: moved to Dealers Direct so dealers may participate

It was made very clear you were on a list that you would get an email for when they became available to preorder. There was no guarantee that youd get on the list for sure. It was a list for getting an email when they were available not getting in the first 100. More will be available for order soon as was made clear. It's first come first serve. I was on the list but for the price couldn't order one. 

I understand the frustration, believe me, I am really doing my best to balance the pre-orders and a reasonable timeline. In the past other companies took preorders for a "popular" airgun and were back-ordered for almost a year. When I was building this system I called that dealer and straight-up asked him what he would do differently, I took his experience along with mine and tried to present the fairest system that would get guns out for people in a reasonable time. I could just keep pre-orders open forever and fill things as they came in. If that is what everyone wants, for me to hold deposits for months and months I can when I was a customer I didn't like that system. Ed is fully aware of the demand, he is working to meet it. In a couple of weeks, I will reopen the pre-orders after Ed gives me a production time for the next order. 

The good news is in the next few weeks my website will have an Amazon-style log in where you can search "my orders" get delivery dates and updates. I am sure I'll get better at the system as it progresses.

As always thanks for your understanding and support, I take the frustration as a way to make things better

Regards 

Brian

Well, guys, take it easy, that is just a toy :) Not the medcine for your cancer or someting like that! :) Well, the point is that I am not able to assemble the number of the guns to meet the demand I have for them at one time. That is phisically impossible! So, as we say in Russia, who was waken up first, got the slippers:) The first batch of 500 guns is to be started to be assembled in June and I have to say that tnaks you Brian USA customers will get 100 of those guns. And then another 500 will be assembled in July, and another 500 in August, so step by step all of those who wants to get them will get them. No problem. I think that Brian can start taking orders for next 100 guns alreayd and we will put them in the assembling schedule for July. 

Take it easy and relax :)

By the way in one hour I will start on-line conference on my youtube chanal, if you have any question, just join it at www.youtube.com/TheEDgun

Ed

It wasn't 'filters' that has many frustrated. It was the desire to be at the same starting point when the starters pistol fired. Some people still get to work. Others don't hang on the incoming email to make sure they can immediately send a deposit. 

No! You can't please all of the people all of the time and it's obvious from the tone of Brian's communications that he is extremely concerned about being open, fair, and honest. He got burned by XX a long time ago and didn't want to see that experience repeated for his customers. 

In case you think this is sour grapes but because of Brian's attention to detail I am in, I think, on the second hundred to be supplied, not because of the system you designed. Brian's responsiveness, at least in my case, to email communication is the only thing thing that, again hopefully, saved my bacon.

MOD EDIT: removed personal integrity attacks

Guys I have to say I know how everyone feels!! I have been there many times with pre orders but I think in fact I know bryan did his very best to make this as transparent as possible when I signed up for the email it said 1st 100 will get the pre order it also said the are a very high demand as well so everyone got the email that was promised!!! Ed or bryan can't help if a lot of guys did not respond to it? 

when I got my email I said to my self I better pay for this ASAP because I know they are 100 only available so I got mine in like 4 to 5 min later from my email. Everyone knows it was on a very high demand we talk about it on this form almost everyday? But to come on and say it was not fair is not true I would be the 1st guy to say it trust me. But it was fair and we all got the email like the said if you waited till after work or wait until after dinner then you waited too long on something that has an extreme high demand we all know better than to do that. 

but the great news is that Ed and bryan is doing it again very soon so for everyone who missed out when you get the 2nd email don't waste time or figure you will do it later it take less then 5min to do the pre order is a great system it's fast!! Am just trying to help guys because it truly was a great system and it deserves a good fair review not a child's tantrum hahaha like I do all the time when I don't get my way. Ed and bryan did this right the never took your money and promised anything the could not produce or held your money for months with out giving you a time. I like that about them. Let's try and be happy it's going to be amazing when we all get them. God bless.

WTF is wrong with you guys? There were 100 places in line available. You weren't one of the 100 - nowhere did EdgunWest guarantee you an order. He guaranteed you'd be on the list to be notified first, and you were. Just because you didn't read your email faster than 100 other people means you were slow.

I had my preorder in less than 4 minutes after receiving the email from Brian.

Reactions: Michael
I think it was as fair as it can get. They did a great job with it but yeah people who missed out are always gonna complain about being unfair. 

And about the some of us actually still have to work. Consider yourself blessed!! How many of the 27million+ people who are unemployed would like to fill your shoes? I'm a farmer whose prices have tanked but guess what at least I'm working and still have a job. 

If I must!! It was not fair because not all people with cash in hand and wanted a rifle for a long time were able to hear the starters pistol nor did they even know precisely when the pistol would fire. Hey!! You want to be in this race fine! But guess what? The pistol might fire today...or tomorrow, or at 4:40 AM East Coast time. If you lived on the West Coast by then some folks would be half way around the track. Can't make it any clearer than that. You planned for a 24 hour sell out and it happened in 45'. It's hard to be up first to get the mittens if you didn't know what time you were supposed to get up. 

If I knew exactly when the next race would begin, they always announce the next race starting time at a track meet, I could have my shoes on and be on the starting line when the starter fired the pistol. That's not what happened in this last race.

I don't really much care, but it did not at all work as I expected. I thought they would go through the list of people who signed up for the email, in the order they signed up, until 100 who could act immediately, purchased, not throw 100 candy bars into a crowd of 10,000 starving children. At least with Ticketron, when you tried to buy tickets to a Rolling Stones concert, you knew what time and in what time zone they were going on sale.