• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

pp700 tune

I bought the mrod air air max pistol and a chronograph to teach myself tuning. I have seen the UK you tube on trigger polish and another page on adjustments. it all seems straight forward but on one forum it talked about applying self sealing material to the adjustment screws. I cant find that string to find out anything more. anybody tuned one of these can pass on ideas. I lkie this pistol so far and if im gonna screw it up i want to do it right

I am not familiar with the forum string you are talking about if you are just interested in what "self sealing" product they may have been in reference to using?
Maybe they used loctite Threadlocker Blue 242 which can be broke loose with hand tools. Keep in mind Red 271 takes heat and tools, to break loose.
thread-lockers.png

Was this what you were looking for? Sorry if I missed the intent of your question.

Purple to Blue " Vibra-Tite" outstanding, apply, let set up some, install and can be removed & reinstalled a time or two without needing more. Could be Crosman uses such a product (blue) on some screws inside their rigs. May seem a touch pricey but that's a lifetime supply and it is the best. 
Just staring out, start with the best you can.

John