• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

PP700 Carbine (Mrodair Airmax PCP) The "Budget Leshy"

After making a way to attach a stock I still needed a way to attach a IR light for night time ratting. Here is what I came up with in fusion 360 before CNCing it. It's a pic rail that mounts to the main tube so that a 6 inch pic rail can be mounted. The mounts uses non-marring set screws that are invisible when the rail is attached. 

"Brian10956"I wouldn’t but anything from Mrodair. They are not the type of company I would do business with. The only similarity with the Leshiy is they are black. If you buy a red Honda it’s not a Ferrari
I haven't had a terrible experience with Mrodair but anyone that is interested in the Artemis line of airguns, they can be purchased under different names such as Zasdar. The comparison I draw from the Leshiy is its compactness and both being single shot.

I stayed up till 2 in the morning last night tuning my .22 pp700. Replaced all the seals and pulled the reg. We are hauling corn out of the cribs this weekend and it’s a blast shooting mice and rats. I like your stock setup. But I also like the compactness of the pistol. What kind of shot count and fps are you getting? I have mine set for 650 fps for 22 shots using Polymag 16 gn.