• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Porcupine Adventure Hunt (Video)

Nice video .Enjoy watching Your hunts .To help control ticks,mosquitoes ,red bugs get some natural pyrethrin spray concentrate . Mix as directed for garden spray .Spray on hunting pants ,shirts and coats . Let dry completely ( very important) will be good for one or two washes .Not only repels but also kills the little buggers . Leaves only hands ,neck ,and face exposed to be treated .I use skin so soft (Avon) which repels off My hands and face .99 per cent control with no harsh chemicals on Your skin. Stan

Reactions: EXZIVER
"ncstan"Nice video .Enjoy watching Your hunts .To help control ticks,mosquitoes ,red bugs get some natural pyrethrin spray concentrate . Mix as directed for garden spray .Spray on hunting pants ,shirts and coats . Let dry completely ( very important) will be good for one or two washes .Not only repels but also kills the little buggers . Leaves only hands ,neck ,and face exposed to be treated .I use skin so soft (Avon) which repels off My hands and face .99 per cent control with no harsh chemicals on Your skin. Stan
Thank you Stan! I will be looking into this....