• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

polishing top hat

Well I have been looking for info on that and a few other things for my condor ss. It seems they keep the info at fort knox where the gold USED to be. Everything is vague. Do a you tube search. There is a guy who does it but doesn't show the results making me believe they weren't good. When i look in my top hat I can see the indents from where the factory over tightened the set screws. I really wanted to even out my string a little. But I broke down and bought a new adjustable top hat with 4 inserts from airguns of Texas. $80 shipped. I just got it and it was easy to install. Im going to test it out next weekend. What gun do you have?
69390b4d1fc920d53fc8a36f623fb7e3.jpg

"crittahitta"Well I have been looking for info on that and a few other things for my condor ss. It seems they keep the info at fort knox where the gold USED to be. Everything is vague. Do a you tube search. There is a guy who does it but doesn't show the results making me believe they weren't good. When i look in my top hat I can see the indents from where the factory over tightened the set screws. I really wanted to even out my string a little. But I broke down and bought a new adjustable top hat with 4 inserts from airguns of Texas. $80 shipped. I just got it and it was easy to install. Im going to test it out next weekend. What gun do you have?
thanks man I saw the same video. I have a Condor SS. I can polish mine but was unsure of the results. 

"crittahitta"Well I have been looking for info on that and a few other things for my condor ss. It seems they keep the info at fort knox where the gold USED to be. Everything is vague. Do a you tube search. There is a guy who does it but doesn't show the results making me believe they weren't good. When i look in my top hat I can see the indents from where the factory over tightened the set screws. I really wanted to even out my string a little. But I broke down and bought a new adjustable top hat with 4 inserts from airguns of Texas. $80 shipped. I just got it and it was easy to install. Im going to test it out next weekend. What gun do you have?
Hate to tell you but they are on sale at TalonTunes for $69. ;)

Thurmond