• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Pictures of Your Custom Built Guns!

Hey everybody, new here, but kinda old to airguns. Would anybody be interested in a custom build thread? I have built several guns, and I'm interested to see what others have built/modded on their guns. This could also be a place for anybody looking to get into the build/mod community to ask questions about parts, or ideas. I will post my pictures later today after my yard work is done.Hunter

This is my custom 2400. I built it about a year ago, and it served me very well through squirrel season. Specs: 18" barrel, steel breech, HiPac 2kpsi, shoulder stock and forearm, TKO22 5" brake, a bugbuster utg scope, 850 fps w/ Predator Polymags 16gr. 

Here is my real custom. This starts around 3 years ago, with a 1322 I got at big 5 sporting goods. I soon needed a shoulder stock, so that came after a few months. After that it's all a blur. The only unmolested or original part left in the gun is the pump tube. I have a flat top piston and valve in the gun, a backpacker forearm, replaced the original pump link, because it broke, a 24" discovery barrel, steel breech, a new stock was added around 2 months ago, based of an ar15 stock and tube I got for free, an old redfield scope, around 700fps with 15 pumps. This is my "barn sweeper" used for taking whatever gets into the barn, from squirrels in the summer to startlings and house sparrows in the winter, it gets the job done! 

Here is a more recent picture:

*Not sure why your pictures didn't work, I followed your link then copied the address in the title bar & pasted it here.*