• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Pics of my NEW Hatsan Factor R.C. (Regulated Carbon) PCP Rifle

If you can’t clearly see that a $1k gun with phillips screws is something you should question the quality of, then you are who Hatsan is hoping to bamboozle. Comparing it to an Avenger, I stand by my original statement. It’s a $500 gun.

What about guns with barrels that flop around and change poi from simply looking at them wrong? Not defending Hatsan but the picture goes beyond into many brands. 

You don’t think a $1,200 or even a $999 Hatsan is steep?

I think it comes down to performance. $999 for a Hatsan is fine with me if I get an adjustable regulator, and a carbon bottle. Plus the HTS and transfer port adjustment. The point is to put the shot through the bulls eye. It's not a fashion show. I have to shoot it a little more before I brag about how great it is...it's been windy for 2 days!!! 

Is there any other $1000 guns that offer a CF bottle and adjustable reg?

P.S. I hate Hatsans as much as the next guy. I'm just not judging this gun before I see how it shoots. So far it's shooting like a $1500 gun. I'm just waiting for the storm to pass and I'll post some groups.

If you can’t clearly see that a $1k gun with phillips screws is something you should question the quality of, then you are who Hatsan is hoping to bamboozle. Comparing it to an Avenger, I stand by my original statement. It’s a $500 gun.

What about guns with barrels that flop around and change poi from simply looking at them wrong? Not defending Hatsan but the picture goes beyond into many brands.

Those guns that win competitions like that? Oh yeah those guns.

Shooting the same and being built the same are two completely different things.

That's true. I'm a sucker for anything that looks like an AR15.

The cocking and trigger are also sweet. I have accidently shot too soon at least 10 times. The trigger is that sweet. You must see it to believe it.

The cocking lever springs open as soon as you touch it (spring loaded) and then the actual throw on the lever (cocking effort) is like 1/4 inch.

......Now I know what to show up close in my review video. I think this gun is going to surprise some of you.

Thanks for the input guys! I like to hear all the positive and negative points! -Nate 

You guys have valid points about the corvettes and tiapans being built better than the hondas and artemis.

Here is me going 130 MPH in a Honda: 

5 shots 35 yards 

20201215_082343.1608049811.jpg

5 shots at 51 yards

20201215_082201.1608049831.jpg

Those are just the first groups I shot (from my review video), not the "best" groups of the day...those were the "only" groups of the day. (besides sighting the gun in.) 

P.S. The philips screws that people are complaining about are holding polymer parts...so a hex key is not necessary and could lead to over-tightening.