• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Pellets (Have you experienced this)

Hello all

I thought I had lost my interest in JSB pellets... I experienced bad groupings with them this year with with many guns...
but I decided to get the tins out and give the pellets another try...

Oh my --- My BSA R10 loved them... You will think I am not telling truth... but I had 4 pellets and one hole at 30 yards and I do mean one hole not a clover leaf pattern.
Ok, Ok stop laughing...... for me this is darn good... I know I am not as good as most of you are....

But these same pellets, not long ago would not and could not group.... So I went with Crossman Dome as pellet of choice..

I am baffled.... but they shoot so well I ordered 4 more tins last night..... 

Anybody understand this.... I don't

This is going to sound strange but a question, were the pellets oxidized?

i have two tins of the same brand,type and everything 
one tin for some reason the pellets look oxidized the other shining and new... But as freaky as it may sound the dingy ones shoot a better group than the others,

I would have though the reverse would be true but I don't know 

Though people are reporting problems and some of which could be more pot stirring than facts, JSB is still the highest quality pellets available. If you have issue with their quality, then you haven't bought enough tins of crosman/benji's, or any of the rest for that matter. Lucky for me, all my current guns prefer JSB and boxed crosman's.