• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Pellet prices?

Not sure where you getting your price. The 8.4gr 500 count has always been $14.99. I think you are looking at the .25 and .30 cal which has always been $18-19. So not sure what the fuss is about lol. Trenier and some other site may have it a few bucks cheaper. But they don't have buy 3 get 4th for free. That makes a difference. And then buy $150 and get free shipping. So again you are saving more by buying from prymaid.air. if you just buy 1 tin then yes trenier is cheaper.

Glad I bought many thousands of pellets about 3-4 years ago. And even THEN I thought there were expensive... even when on SALE! I really thought I might have over bought back then before prices started going up. And then NOW???? Damn... I wish had bought more!

I don't shoot unnecessarily. I shoot as needed, whether that means checking for zero, keeping my *edge* on the basics of shooting or actually shooting pests which are my main targets.

I don't think I have a *lifetime* supply, but I have enough to keep me shooting for several more years without buying more.

At least I hope so...

But seeing how things are going in the USA and Worldwide, I am beginning to doubt that...

Globalism (Communism) sucks. FJB

ZZZ….price of everything has gone up. We haven’t (in my opinion) seen anything yet. I think the not so near future will put 2008-2009 to shame. However I know this isn’t the place for that but yes literally everything is more expensive so there is no choice to deal with it or quit shooting/ spending money. Oops gets me back to the point not for discussion here. Lol. Think we get the picture. Peace out. 

I guess I will get flamed but here goes. Try being a competitive centerfire shooter of any type. Powder over 40.00 to 50.00 a pound. Primers 100.00 and up per thousand. Bullets .50 to 1.00 apiece. Barrel wear of .35 cents per shoot and up. And your complaining about 20.00 or 25.00 a tin for 500 pellets. Your not very vested in your sport in my opinion. I am curious how much you spend a month on smokes, beer, eating out, taking carryout home for dinner, cable TV, the list goes on. I got it, the cheap sport for you, spitballs. Your turn.

Lol good thing I'm not a competitive centerfire shooter then. And that we're on an airgun forum. Comparatively speaking when I first got into airguns as an adult 6 years ago yeah pellets were basically half that price. Not saying that it's crazy to pay that much for shooting as it is for centerfire or quality rimfire cartridges but comparatively to what they used to cost, it is alot. 

I see you are new here so likely getting into airguns for the cheaper price to shoot. Which most of us did as well in the past. All we're saying is it used to be quite a bit cheaper. Oh and rarely ever out of stock on any pellets. 

Also personally don't drink, smoke, eat out maybe once a week if that, only water when I eat out to save on cost. Have done that since high school actually. So I do try to live frugally. Airguns is really my only splurge area in life.