• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Pellet pouch for shooting afield.

Discontinued years ago but I just got another NOS delivered.
IMG_1403.jpg

It does nicely but if you ever find yourself shooting upside down, my pouch closes and the pellets won’t fall out. 😂
They do look amazing and very high quality. High quality, especially from someone within the airgun community is always a plus.

My only concern is how wide they appear to be. How well would they work with a lanyard and hung around the neck for HFT?

Thanks but I'm looking for something that i can easily reach into and pull out a pellet for continuous loading and shooting. This item looks more like it's for carrying closed tins rather than loose pellets.
Check out the MAGPUL DAKA POUCH , water proof, come in several colors to organize different gr. Or different calibers and are very strong
They also come in clear see through ,they have several sizes available, soft shell & hard shell cases from MAGPUL

I use them for keeping AR parts & gun cleaning equipment, (Magpul.com ) They have them 4sale at all the major online gunstores ,Brownells,midway,bass pro, primary arms, etc... hope it helps good luck

Screenshot_20231004_191502_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20231004_191449_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20231004_191625_Chrome.jpg

MEECN Two-layer Pill Organizer, Waterproof Pill Container, Pill Holder can store pills anything sizes, Vitamins, Cod Liver Oil, Supplements and Medication, Rv products, size: 1.6 x 1.6 x 4.4 in(Black) https://a.co/d/i3SJyVV

Has 2 sections maybe one for pellets and one for slugs. Probably good for small calibers only. They also come in single compartment types. Has a carabiner for clip carry.

Reactions: ToddGeddes63
They do look amazing and very high quality. High quality, especially from someone within the airgun community is always a plus.

My only concern is how wide they appear to be. How well would they work with a lanyard and hung around the neck for HFT?
I have been using the Wilkins pouch. I wear it around the neck. I shoot Field Target and especially love that I can open it with one hand and due to the shape, I hardly ever spill any pellets if I forget to snap it shut. It's the large size and I can fish pellets out easily with my larger sized hand.

Reactions: MysticalDragon
I use these OXO screw lid containers. As photo shows, they are pretty much the size of a small pellet tin. I definitely don’t have to worry about it opening in my pack. Sometimes I shoot single shot while hunting and the single shot loader fits inside too. Pretty handy if I forget my magazine.

IMG_0841.png

IMG_0839.jpeg

IMG_0840.jpeg

Run into Walmart and buy a couple of holders made for diaphragm turkey calls. They close automatically and easily hold 30-40 pellets. Perfect for hunting and field use. And turkey calls too! 😜View attachment 400898View attachment 400897
BLAST FROM THE PAST! Children carried their lunch money in those in the 60's. A few coins bought a nutritious lunch prepared by cooks in the cafeteria. Schools can't afford to do that anymore. Children's lunch isn't as important as an overpaid blood sucking school administration club.

BLAST FROM THE PAST! Children carried their lunch money in those in the 60's. A few coins bought a nutritious lunch prepared by cooks in the cafeteria. Schools can't afford to do that anymore. Children's lunch isn't as important as an overpaid blood sucking school administration club.
Dad, but yes, good memories of those days. For me school lunches were the best!

I used one of those all the time, wore the plastic hinge out. Then switched over to other methods. I still have a few of the old crosman ones in my supply box. Might as well start using them.
True, the thin film of plastic as a hinge was always the weak point. Gorilla tape makes for a better hinge, but I kid, the Wilkins pellet pouch is tough to beat. Stylish, well made, and it comes in a variety of sizes and colors and it has become more readily available now

My good friend Chuck @Longbrownbox makes a wicked nice leather pouch for your belt. They are not cheap, but nothing nice ever is!

I have a couple that look a lot like that, I got from Beeman's about 40 years ago. They had plastic liners, and I think they were designed for tobacco pouches. The plastic finally gave up the ghost and I removed it. I also have a couple of those formed leather pouches from Wilkins, all are in different colors so I can differentiate between calibers and pellet types.