• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

PCP to replace my springer? --> Looking for first PCP rifle

Airgunsource had a S200 hunter in the used section ,500.00 fyi

AA S200 are great rifles. I have owned mine for a couple of years and it's a fun rifle to shoot. I would buy this one except shipping it to the US would probably be a challenge.

I installed a Neil Clague moderator and it is very backyard friendly.

They don't seem to be as widely available in the US as they were when I bought mine.

Ok I am going to give my opinion on the OP's request which is a Honda Civic of PCP rifles. MYO is Benjamin Marauder. Quiet, accurate, over 40 accurate shots per fill in .22 cal. at 21 fpe. Excellent customer support and aftermarket parts availability. Extra magazines at a reasonable price and $405 direct from Crosman and the shipping is free if you buy on Fridays. Use discount code AGNATION to get the 25% discount. And I won't try to talk you out of a scuba tank especially if you are going to shoot at the range but I bought a Yong Heng to fill my Mrod and it takes about 20 seconds and the temp only reaches about 30 Centigrade so let me go on record as saying I have gotten the $231 I spent for it and expect that only using it to fill my guns it will last pretty long. I'd like to say it is much easier than hand pumping but I have never tried so I don't know. I have stayed away from hand pumps for fear of moisture accumulating in the gun. Notice I said fear not fact as I don't know but some guys say it can happen in humid climates. Oh, and like the Honda Civic, they are plain.
1591024105_20887778195ed519e96114d0.94354133.JPG

Ok I am going to give my opinion on the OP's request which is a Honda Civic of PCP rifles. MYO is Benjamin Marauder. Quiet, accurate, over 40 accurate shots per fill in .22 cal. at 21 fpe. Excellent customer support and aftermarket parts availability. Extra magazines at a reasonable price and $405 direct from Crosman and the shipping is free if you buy on Fridays. Use discount code AGNATION to get the 25% discount. And I won't try to talk you out of a scuba tank especially if you are going to shoot at the range but I bought a Yong Heng to fill my Mrod and it takes about 20 seconds and the temp only reaches about 30 Centigrade so let me go on record as saying I have gotten the $231 I spent for it and expect that only using it to fill my guns it will last pretty long. I'd like to say it is much easier than hand pumping but I have never tried so I don't know. I have stayed away from hand pumps for fear of moisture accumulating in the gun. Notice I said fear not fact as I don't know but some guys say it can happen in humid climates. Oh, and like the Honda Civic, they are plain.
1591024105_20887778195ed519e96114d0.94354133.JPG

Gary

Sorry I didnt see this post until now, thank you for addressing my "honda civic of airguns". The marauder is hard to find in Canada but I have found one in .25 for about 530 USD... Condors/talons and airguns arent available now but seriously considering getting a marauder now, shooting it, and then a condor when theyre back across the border... hmm... I may post a wanted ad in the classifieds once i have the minimum post count