• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Partner's gun "Kaskad"

EDgun

Manufacturer
Apr 6, 2015
Karelia, Russia
I have a partner, who I work with for more then 10 years. He makes me the stocks for all my guns. ArtDecArt company, Saint Petersburg, Russia. Besides me and the owner of the company Alexander are friends for long time as well. Alexander decided to get into the PCP making. On one hand that can be considered as a possible compititor on the market for me. On the other hand I am not afriad of the competions, that just gives me moer reasons to improve what I made. And one more thing I believe that good people should help each other in this world and as I consider Alexander as good man and he is my friend I have nothing against to tell you about his new guns, first one. He came to me for few days to show it. Here is Alexander at my house's yard:

12063857_1660137677604818_737388037588783389_n.jpg

That is the gun, at my kitchen, when he showed it to me

23YEm.jpg

In my workshop, where I disassembled it to see what it looks like.

23YEi.jpg

Me testing it to shoot.

23YE8.jpg

We even managed to use it for real hunting 56 meters, hazel grouse

12179735_1659871157631470_449317714_n.jpg

That is customized famous Rusian spring gun IZh-61

pnevm-vint-izh-61-1.jpg

Which was rebuild to PCP gun. It is five shot line magazine, caliber .177, unregulated. The average speed of the 10.8 grain pellets about 280-290 m/sec, with the platoo for 100 normal shots at least, installed the gauge to the reservoir. Name "Kaskad". I would consider it as a PCP gun of the beginner's level, not expensive, reliable, good accuracy and power. What do you think? With the best regards Ed

It is not going to get off my Edgun's. This morning I had to retrieve a pigeon from over a fence and through some bushes. Which I had shoot. To do this I had to lay the gun on the ground and climb over the fence then push through the bushes holding the gun. This got the gun wet, not a problem as the Edgun is simple to dry and clean. The detailed casing on the Kaskad looks a lot harder to dry and clean.