• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!
  • The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Pa cup 2023?

Unfortunately the website is still a mess. If you click on "Register" it takes you to the 2020 page. Lodging and Banquet as well as Range Day takes you to 2019 info. The only thing that indicates that this is happening this year is the 2023 on the banner. Hopefully they will get this squared away soon so people can at least know if and when this is happening.

Reactions: Solo1
Unfortunately the website is still a mess. If you click on "Register" it takes you to the 2020 page. Lodging and Banquet as well as Range Day takes you to 2019 info. The only thing that indicates that this is happening this year is the 2023 on the banner. Hopefully they will get this squared away soon so people can at least know if and when this is happening.
Yea was hoping someone would post a bit of inside info as to if this might actually happen. Keeping my fingers crossed that it does!

This is a paragraph from an email I received from a friend
Val Gamerman: We were as upset as our customers and competitors were. Currently, we intend to hold the Pyramyd Air Cup in 2023. Late August/September as usual, is when we are shooting for. I do not see non-airgun competitions taking place in 2023. Future? Who knows? We called it Cup for a reason..
So hopefully its going to be a go!!!

Yea was hoping someone would post a bit of inside info as to if this might actually happen. Keeping my fingers crossed that it does!
Here you go: We have not made a final determination yet about whether or not the Cup will happen this year. Lots of pieces to line up, but the plan at the moment is to have that decision made this month, and once it is, we will let the world know.