• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

P rod is a Great Barn Gun

Today is a pretty nice day in West Michigan with light wind, so I grabbed my impact and P rod and headed to one of my larger permissions to blast pigeons. They seemed to be mostly inside the barns today and I dropped 20 birds with my P rod. Managed to recover 14 that will be dinner tonight. All in all a fun morning. I have taken 106 pigeons off this farm this year, 32 with the P rod.

CEA777D5-5AE9-4305-ACDD-8F726D4087AA.jpeg

45F09129-D36F-4DFB-A082-75E537A0C93E.jpeg

My introduction into the PCP realm began with the humble $400 marauder aka Prod whose adventures are things of legend. That start over time via Tim Hill improvements became (Daylight) a true minster of death. Needing to own the night required another (Darkness) for night missions via a early simple Sight Mark NV. Aye to the Prod brotherhood there is a special time capsule like nirvana, unknown to those who have yet to join. :cool:
DayLight.jpg
Darkness.jpg

My Prod likes copper plated H&N FTTs the best of the pellets I've tried. It also shoots Crosman domed and HP well too. It's tuned to 17-18 fpe and I get 20 good shots at that level and the drop on the last of the third magazine is not bad - those 4 shots are still very usable. Pretty good for air storage roughly the same as the plenum of some of the newer regulated guns.

Reactions: orangeokie
My introduction into the PCP realm began with the humble $400 marauder aka Prod whose adventures are things of legend. That start over time via Tim Hill improvements became (Daylight) a true minster of death. Needing to own the night required another (Darkness) for night missions via a early simple Sight Mark NV. Aye to the Prod brotherhood there is a special time capsule like nirvana, unknown to those who have yet to join. :cool:View attachment 337763View attachment 337764
Those look awesome. PRod is a little higher on my list now

Reactions: Doc C.