• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Orion Panthera magazine

On another thread I commented on how I modified a Orion Panthera magazine to be able to fit longer slugs. I wanted to shoot the Altaros 66gr 25 cal and the Griffin 78gr 30 cal slugs. I was able to sand the cover a little to get them to work. Well Orion, being the great guy he is, reached out to me and wanted to make this change. We talked about it and he sent me out a prototype right away. It worked flawless. After that prototype he made some minor changes and sent me out some to try out. Well here they are. These magazines can fit a slug just over 14mm long. In this picture is the 78gr Griffin slug that my Panthera loves. He is working on having these covers as a option on his website. So in the meantime if you want some just reach out to him. Thanks again Orion for the great work.
20230319_162207.jpg
20230319_162244.jpg

I have two of the .25 Panthera magazines that Orion made and they are PERFECT. I don’t even use the factory mag anymore. 🤪
I was very impressed by those Orion made mags this past Saturday, shooting the Panthera. Solid, smooth & well made. So much so that 200 yard shots didn't require a "single shot tray". The mag feed was flawless. Orion, maybe an oval shaped extended feed magazine for the Bobcat/Boss/Royale platform?

Reactions: orion