• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Orion Magazines

I believe that would work. If you like, I would send you my Stud mag loader kit in .177 so you can test it. If it works, I'd take 4 of them. FX changed the round count from 21 to 22 in .177. The 21 round mags are no longer available. The Stud mag loaders are only available in 21 round. As most of us know, the worst caliber to load mags for is the .177. There are lot's of magazine options in .22 and .25, but little in the .177.

I believe that would work. If you like, I would send you my Stud mag loader kit in .177 so you can test it. If it works, I'd take 4 of them. FX changed the round count from 21 to 22 in .177. The 21 round mags are no longer available. The Stud mag loaders are only available in 21 round. As most of us know, the worst caliber to load mags for is the .177. There are lot's of magazine options in .22 and .25, but little in the .177.
Send it over! I'll help you with that