• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Orion magazines RTI Prophet 22. OEM magazine warning!!!

1st I want to say Orion magazines are good to go, Love the 16 shot in 22 , But hinted around needs to be 20 shot.
Any way I will pass on a warning about the loading of the OEM stock magazines, I found this out on my 177 mags, If your pellet testing and load up 5 or 6 pellets as I do ,after the last shot the magazine spins around to the stop and will break the little tab, RTI said they would send another mag, but thats been months ago, Dont really care Orions mags do not have this problem and there a LOT better than the OEM RTI magazines anyway..
Just thought I would pass it on.
Mike

Reactions: Firewalker
1st I want to say Orion magazines are good to go, Love the 16 shot in 22 , But hinted around needs to be 20 shot.
Any way I will pass on a warning about the loading of the OEM stock magazines, I found this out on my 177 mags, If your pellet testing and load up 5 or 6 pellets as I do ,after the last shot the magazine spins around to the stop and will break the little tab, RTI said they would send another mag, but thats been months ago, Dont really care Orions mags do not have this problem and there a LOT better than the OEM RTI magazines anyway..
Just thought I would pass it on.
Mike

Indeed! I love that feature in Orion's mags for my Mav as well.