• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Orientation of metal flapper valves in upper end of yong heng.

Hey Guys,
What is the orientation of the 2 metal flapper valves located in the head of the yong heng compressor? Need some help here, forgot to take pictures of it.
20230917_221433.jpg

Well when he holds it up at the window and see through it i only see the one.

Just funny that as many users and gurus of these young hungs for all the years there's nothing out there better on any of this .. not even a parts / exploded view diagram.. suprized you aint got 20 posts here yet.. maybe post at gate way 2 air guns for extra member input there? I looked hard yesterday and some more this morning but found nothing better to help.

Well when he holds it up at the window and see through it i only see the one.

Just funny that as many users and gurus of these young hungs for all the years there's nothing out there better on any of this .. not even a parts / exploded view diagram.. suprized you aint got 20 posts here yet.. maybe post at gate way 2 air guns for extra member input there? I looked hard yesterday and some more this morning but found nothing better to help.
They are two, believe me. It's on the other side of the location of the one he showed. Next time I have it apart I'll post a picture of it.
I appreciate you research, thanks.

The muct be aligned the same way cause when the giy hold it up in the light to see through one aint blocking the other or you would not be able to see all the way through the assembly , right?

Maybe e mail young hung and see if they will give you a asembly/ parts / exploded view diadram to download .

Kust to me funny no ones put anything out on this at all..

th-995515710.jpg

I assume your talking about this one under that cap with the 2 holes?

Now watching a vid a guy showed the one from your picture and took his finger and spun it around freely . Did not seemed concerned about position of it .

The one i pictured ??? I guess position it likewise with the "stem" part facing that silver fitting ..

Outside this i cant find a thing . Amazing.

The muct be aligned the same way cause when the giy hold it up in the light to see through one aint blocking the other or you would not be able to see all the way through the assembly , right?

Maybe e mail young hung and see if they will give you a asembly/ parts / exploded view diadram to download .

Kust to me funny no ones put anything out on this at all..
If you look down the hole in the top of the second stage, where the air tube fastens, you can see the second reed valve that is hidden under the round disk, seen by looking through as he did.
Good idea emailing yong heng. I'll check out their website.

Reactions: Hateful McNasty
Ya, i looked hard to find anything with more on that . I was wanting to gain that knowledge and know the real deal on that .

Must be a if they tell you they have to kill you to keep that secret a secret.lol.

Did not even look like if you bought the reed valves youd get a diagram or instructions with them .🤤.

Figured by now the hung Heng fan boys here would of posted plenty on it by now

If i do find somthing ill post it , but ot dont look good ..

I know 1 thing, I'm taking a picture next time.
I do have the option to disassemble an older model and see how they are setting. Really didn't want to take apart the only working compressor I have for air.
Got the repair kit coming, then I'll fill my tank and cross my fingers , open both of them up.
Thanks for you help!

Reactions: Hateful McNasty
I know 1 thing, I'm taking a picture next time.
I do have the option to disassemble an older model and see how they are setting. Really didn't want to take apart the only working compressor I have for air.
Got the repair kit coming, then I'll fill my tank and cross my fingers , open both of them up.
Thanks for you help!