• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Opening day small game in Michigan!

Didn't get to the woods until about noon today but what a beautiful afternoon!
Big woods along the river and all state land full of hickory and oaks!
Saw 3 but could only get a shot on one at 32 yards! Heart shot and didn't go far.
14.3 JSBs in my trusty Tomahawk!
James from Michigan
IMG_20220915_135841.jpg
IMG_20220915_135904.jpg
IMG_20220915_135845.jpg
IMG_20220915_135835.jpg
IMG_20220915_150507.jpg

Went after work Thursday to our family farm. Less then 10 yards and 30 seconds into the woods, I had 6 running around me. Wasn’t very sporting. I did spend a couple hours in the woods just being out there. No idea how many squirrels I seen. I ended up shooting a limit with 2 fox, 2 grey and 1 black. Went out back of my place tonight and got another limit. Been using the .25 Flashpup. It’s light to carry and most shots are very close with all the leaves. The freezer is full enough till later in the fall.

Good shooting!
I'm up in the Petoskey area and we have ALOT of squirrels and rabbits this year. Seems like the coyote numbers are down; haven't heard much yapping. I hope to get out later this week.
I have been in Petoskey the last 5 weekends. My brother and sister just moved there from East Jordan. On call this weekend but hope to get up there next weekend. Missing out on the salmon run.

Reactions: Muchacho