Oooooh Weee!!!! Edgun digital pressure gauge!

"Brian10956"I wish Ed had a English speaking person do the presentation. Hearing it In Russian with subtitles sucks. I’ll wait for EDgunWest or Airborne Arms NZ for an understandable review
You just tear me appart! :) Russians hate me when I make vid in English, you hate hearing Russian :) I think I have to make them in arabic, so that noone is hurt! :)

Reactions: Kaan and Bizill
"13brv3"This could certainly be interesting, but we'll have to wait for more details of size, price, accuracy, and an English review. Hopefully the final version doesn't have the scrolling Edguns advertisement like that one does.
You should accept it, I mean EDgun logo when the gauge is switching off :) I insist it :)

Here is the manual, you can find out all the information about new toy.

Reactions: broekzwans
I think the video is clear as daylight. I prefer russian with english subtitles over arabic without subtitles since I can't make any sense of that :p

Great job Ed, it's a nice and subtle digital gauge! The extra functions are nice, not necessary for me for target shooting but I can understand it's easy for hunting etc. Keep on innovating Ed :)

One thing to add: Edgun and Steyr are, as far as I know, the only brands that actually make videos of how to disassemble you gun the right way so it's hard to screw it up. Props for that!

"EDgun"
"13brv3"This could certainly be interesting, but we'll have to wait for more details of size, price, accuracy, and an English review. Hopefully the final version doesn't have the scrolling Edguns advertisement like that one does.
You should accept it, I mean EDgun logo when the gauge is switching off :) I insist it :)

I don't mind a splash screen when you turn it on or off, but at 29:10 in the vid when he's filling the gun, the gauge switches away from the active pressure to scroll an advertisement. That shouldn't happen while you're actively filling the gun.

Cheers,
Rusty

"EDgun"
"Brian10956"I wish Ed had a English speaking person do the presentation. Hearing it In Russian with subtitles sucks. I’ll wait for EDgunWest or Airborne Arms NZ for an understandable review
You just tear me appart! :) Russians hate me when I make vid in English, you hate hearing Russian :) I think I have to make them in arabic, so that noone is hurt! :)

I don’t care that you do it in Russian it’s just that I don’t understand Russian. Seriously I’ve seen enough of your videos that I know your joking. No matter who does it in any language I don’t care for subtitles. But Ed I do love your guns, no sooner as I buy one another comes out that I have to save for. I should have listened to my Grandmother when she spoke Russian to me growing up. 
Благодарю за отличные пневматические винтовки