• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

One of My Favorite Airguns As Of Now - The Nova Liberty !!

I have all kinds of quality airguns, Careers, Condors, Hatsans and the like, but the gun that I'm shooting now is the least expensive by far and doesn't take a back seat to any of these ..... it's the Nova Liberty !

It is not heavy by PCP standards, is incredibly accurate, fairly quiet, and can be adjusted to be powerful as heck, is regulated, and has side lever cocking. Right now I'm lofting JSB 18.13 gr pellets over 900+ fps and getting 35 + shots if I start out with the tank in the 3600psi area (more power can be had quite easily). I usually keep my tank in the 3300 psi range and shoot down if I shoot a whole lot to the 2500 psi range. I have not counted the number of shots I get, but it is more than I would logically use in a morning or afternoon hunt for sure. I have been using this gun for over a month now and it is almost the perfect gun .... the only thing is I wish the hammer spring was adjustable from the outside.

The accuracy is very much a plus with this rifle ... I'm making shots that I know withing about 3/8 of an inch exactly where the pellet is going to go at 30 ish yards, A quarter at 35 yards is a never miss situation, a nickle at that distance is at least touching the vast, vast majority of shots .. and that is with a crappy outdoor rest.

This gun at its price point not only is a winner IMHO, it should be on every bodies bucket list if they are looking for an inexpensive very high quality PCP gun. This gun has the build quality of my $500-$600 airguns. Please notice I said inexpensive ... a BIG difference between in expensive and cheap ... this is not a cheaply made gun IMHO !!

If you are not familiar with this gun, go on line and watch the videos of the guys who shoot and know this gun.

I'll be going out and shooting my Liberty later today if the weather ever cools down !

wll

My hot rod....

1564961074_2001185135d47693254d077.90230147_DSC00105 (2).JPG