• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Air Tanks Omega 45 minute tank DOM 7/19 $ 385

Classified Status
SOLD
This sale is for an as new Omega 45 minute air tank. I acquired this tank last fall and even though I liked it , something was missing. The Valve that was it was with supplied with had a difficult push button bleed. With 68 year old arthritic fingers , I had issues. I replaced it with an Air tanks for sale TJ3 Valve with the dual gauges , one for fill pressure and one for air remaining in the tank. This resulted in a great setup , and the only reason I'm selling is that I have found several outdated tanks that will serve my purpose. Selling for $385
This tank is still in hydro until July of this year. If you have to get it filled commercially , it will need recertified after this July. If you have your own compressor , this might fill the bill. My price includes tracked shipping to the conus , with insurance. Not interested in offers or trades at this time. Please deal by pm . Thanks for looking. Herb

PS this is listed on other venues.

20240509_154107.jpg

20240509_154142.jpg
20240509_154155.jpg

Last edited: