• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Olympic Air Rifle Competition

FYI for those that didn't know 10M air rifle competition is always the first event at the summer olympics and in the women's division China won this year. Over the next few days the rest of the air rifle competitions should be completed. In honor of the Olympics let's see your 10M rifles. Here are my current ones both pretty rare since they are left handed. First is a diana 75U and the second an FWB 601. I got both many years ago when I was going through my 10M phase lol!
Diana 75U.1627109408.jpg
FWB 601 Walnut.1627109408.jpg

IMG_0148.1627344674.JPG

My current pride and joy. I shoot her nearly every Tuesday evening between October and April at our local club. We shoot 4-positon as we area all former 4-P smallbore shooters. Up till a couple years ago, I was pretty consistent with shooting all standing targets one additional evening per week thru the winter.

Standing April 2016.1627344708.jpg

Me at a match in April, 2016 with my prior 10 meter air rifle; a Feinwerkbau C60. Unfortunately, I don't have a more current action photo.

Go Olympians!